Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: No Update in Amazon Appstore (Kindle) - November 2017

No Update in Amazon Appstore (Kindle) - November 2017

The event is scheduled to start in 4 hours or so...

Need i say more?

WHERE IS THE KINDLE UPDATE??

Still cannot get the new update through Amazon Appstore!! Why is the new update not available through Amazon Appstore?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellensville View Post
    Still cannot get the new update through Amazon Appstore!! Why is the new update not available through Amazon Appstore?
    Usually Amazon take the longest to test the game before puting it on the store. Not sure if it the case with this update but I would not be surprised if it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Usually Amazon take the longest to test the game before puting it on the store. Not sure if it the case with this update but I would not be surprised if it is.
    Yes, that's true, but this time it's tooooooo long. The baking event is starting today, and the update's not available yet! I am checking for the new update every 30 minutes...

Every time there is a new update Kindle is the last to get it! I know a new event starts today, I was notified on facebook. But as always I still cannot update yet!😞

Playrix supposedly releases The UPDATE to each platform at different times. Usually apple, Android then kindle. This gets more frustrating with each upate. Poor planning since event will be starting in less than 15 minutes. But if administration ever did reply to our post, they would blame the APP store.

Hopefully, update will be out in the next 10 minutes...

I know, it's so frustrating!! The baking event must have started already, I am checking my Amazon Appstore every 30 minutes - and still nothing!!!

No Amazon AppStore Update

The baking event has started and those of us on Amazon AppStore are still waiting for the update to be released

Totally frustrating and annoying ...

It keeps telling me on my Kindle device to download the update but there is no update? Its updated on my Android device ok.This happened last time as well.Why not get all platforms ready to roll out before any update is released.!!