Thread: Red Trash Can

Red Trash Can

Does anyone know why I have a red trash can on my seasonal task?

I saw that today also.

Was it by any chance on your 16th task or is it perhaps a new feature to alert you. I saw mine immediately I had taken the task.

I think it's to highlight that you're about to dump a seasonal task (like, are you sure you want to dump all these extra points?) but I'm only guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    I saw that today also.

Was it by any chance on your 16th task or is it perhaps a new feature to alert you. I saw mine immediately I had taken the task.
    No, this was on my 12th task.

It's to alert you that you are about to delete your own, active task. There have been quite a few complaints from people who accidentally trashed their active task when they meant to dump something from the board. The trash button for clearing tasks from the board is still blue. The colour difference between the two buttons should help with avoiding mistakes from now on. Nice addition, thanks Playrix .

Quote Originally Posted by Liztropolis View Post
    It's to alert you that you are about to delete your own, active task. There have been quite a few complaints from people who accidentally trashed their active task when they meant to dump something from the board. The trash button for clearing tasks from the board is still blue. The colour difference between the two buttons should help with avoiding mistakes from now on. Nice addition, thanks Playrix .
    I also found this a helpful change Thanks, Playrix!

(emphasis on "this" because I still hope they change a few other things BACK to what they were, like keeping the Playrix baby dragon (dark green, btw, not what they use now) (just smuggle him in again, OK?!) AND the name of the gift givers on the gifts AND the regatta reward system with choices)