Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweet Week Event: General Questions & Opinions

Started playing the baking event. Requirements are high, it's asking for bacon n potatoes to enter the game 😫

I'll most probably complete the personal ladder and skipped the pvp.

Thanks guys. Sometimes my memory is sharp, other days it's like I have been hanging out in cdosr's "college town" for a few days (lol). I had remembered the banner from Halloween, but I just had "failed" memory on our little townies "setting up" for the Event. It is like our last cooking Event, so all that hoarding I did yesterday was in vain (serves me right ), anyway, do like the lollipop's to give our customers to keep them happy, as it takes me a minute to focus on their request. And we have to tap coffee machine, opposed to "sliding" it there. That was a funny view this morning, "I am just a-sliding trying to get a cup (I cannot see) to the machine," by fluke I tapped it, and there it was (lol)

NEW: I am sure all we had to do last time was tap that drink machine, but being "slow on the "uptake" didn't figure that one out . Have to add, that I am glad they are giving us the opportunity to get that coffee cart again (I need a few more), and I am happy that they are giving others a chance to get decorations from past Events.
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 11-10-2017 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Added New

Since Kindle users are still in the dark,thanks for posting little clues about the baking event. Hope I can start my ovens soon.

Oy vey. The folks who buy their way to top position are gonna have an expensive time of it this Event.

The items to make are complicated and require your full attention.

The items to begin play are -WOW- 15 milk at a time, 20 or more eggs, plus items that use eggs, etc, etc. I went to my Lab and cleared cobwebs off of boosters I had stored from other events, faster production, double eggs & milk, and it is still a challenge.

Yikes, is all I can say!

Haha! Yes, Nana, I was thinking the same & have done the same. I love the cake making though so I'm just happy playing along for last place. Luckily!

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Oy vey. The folks who buy their way to top position are gonna have an expensive time of it this Event.

The items to make are complicated and require your full attention.

The items to begin play are -WOW- 15 milk at a time, 20 or more eggs, plus items that use eggs, etc, etc. I went to my Lab and cleared cobwebs off of boosters I had stored from other events, faster production, double eggs & milk, and it is still a challenge.

Yikes, is all I can say!
    True Nana, and it is very easy to hit that "speed up" button (inside the Baking shop) without even realizing it. I have already done that several times by accident. Also, I was thinking we got lollipops by filling Helicopter orders (not), those have to be purchased with TCash. It would have been nice to give the lollipops with orders filled, oh well. For me all I really need is the coffee shack, that house thing, and a few more coffee bikes.

Where are the pictures of the event decos?? You guys are slipping here with sharing pictures, lol **air kisses**

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Where are the pictures of the event decos?? You guys are slipping here with sharing pictures, lol **air kisses**
    Score, I'll go get u some, give me a minute. Also, heads up, just looked at the Market, the Dealer is selling 79 tickets, 3 spatulas, 3 chef hats @ 152 TCash -- WOW, that is high !

I don't know if I missed it, but I didn't see how to put "sliced "items /ingredients on top of the order. I didn't see how to slice a strawberry.

Mine is offering 79 tickets, 1 spatula and 2 hats for 67. Damn, those extra spatula and hat are expensive.