Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game Is Lagging After Update

Game Is Lagging After Update

Since the new update fishdom is very Laggy on my note 4. My wife has the same on her samsung Tab A. Fishes are pausing every second. Please fix. Levels are no fun to play.

P.S. I was hoping for new aquariums instead of yet another challenge and a few fishes.
    Don"t we have challenges enough with treasure hunt every Monday and Friday, Leo and Herman every week?
    A lot of people are waiting for new aquariums.

Having the same problem really laggy

Też mam problem z zawieszeniem po aktualizacji nie da się grać. ..

Same problem here. Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 with Android 7
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

The same problem on Redmi note 4. And I'm waiting for new tanks too.

Game is impossible to play since update....help please..never had a problem before update, now it is stopping all the time can not even feed fishies.🤔😯

Yes very much so I was fixing to put the same thing on here but y'all beat me to it....But FISHDOM never had any problems until last update,like everyone is saying very Laggy almost impossible to beat levels with the hated bombs cause it's a few seconds slow like a few minutes ago I was on a level with bombs & when I needed to hurry & get rid of all whites I made my move but bombs blowed before the game actually took my move so yes sucks really bad right now I was getting so frustrated with it I had to quit for now & figured I'd let y'all knw FISHDOM ISN'T WORKING RIGHT SINCE LAST UPDATE....☹
    Last edited by krayzegirl; 11-10-2017 at 01:04 PM.

Same here!
    TERRIBLE lagging, fish are indeed "pausing" and don't always get the rewards after watching the videos.
    ON:
    Galaxy S7 Edge
    Galaxy S8 plus
    Galaxy tab S
    Are the playrix developers aware of this?
    So far no reaction

После обновления игра не работает!!!! 1644 уровня прошла. Обидно. . Разработчики, отзовитесь!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Марина Паксеева View Post
    После обновления игра не работает!!!! 1644 уровня прошла. Обидно. . Разработчики, отзовитесь!!!!