Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 9.11 Our November Update Is Here!

9.11 Our November Update Is Here!

Big news: the latest update is already out! Be sure to download it now

Here’s what it’s bringing:

JOHN ROCKIT’S SHOW
    - Coming soon: compete in a new regular tournament: Electric Show!
    - Remove pieces with the Rainbow Blast to compete with other players in the leagues and win awesome rewards!

NEW ADVENTURES IN THE STABLE AREA
    - The horse is aiming high: participate in a local horse jumping competition!
    - Decorate the area with an exquisite wooden sculpture Robbie’s always wanted to make!
    - A romantic twist in the garden: make two people in love happy!

ALSO FEATURING:
    - Gnomes are hiding in sacks of leaves. Make matches next to them to release the gnomes.
    - New Fireworks Festival rules: now any power-up counts!
    - New localization: Turkish

Happy gaming! And don’t forget to let us know what you think of all the new stuff in this thread!

Cheers!

Cheers to you too Nataly, great job on the update guys!

NEW: Do have to "rag" on the Devs a little, still looking for that "star" for a possible win on that daily wheel
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 11-09-2017 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Added New
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

I love playing this game,but HATE being in able to complete the hard level 25!!!!
    What do I have to do in order to complete hard level 25 & proceed on to level 26?
    I have found as many as 25 gnomes,but still in able to find 26....I HATE this!
    ANY suggestions as to what to do? I'd hate to stop playing for good!!!!
    Thanks!!!!

How do I update the game?
    Thanks.

Добрый день, Наталья!
    Сегодня утром началось Джон Рокит Show, но потом после завершения второго после получения баллов уровня Джон свернул свою сцену и ушел.
    В чем проблема?
    Спасибо!

Quote Originally Posted by BttrFlz View Post
    I love playing this game,but HATE being in able to complete the hard level 25!!!!
    What do I have to do in order to complete hard level 25 & proceed on to level 26?
    I have found as many as 25 gnomes,but still in able to find 26....I HATE this!
    ANY suggestions as to what to do? I'd hate to stop playing for good!!!!
    Thanks!!!!
    Hi BttrFlz! Some levels may be quite challenging. Check out this article, it may help. You can also look for more info in this forum section.

Quote Originally Posted by BttrFlz View Post
    How do I update the game?
    Thanks.
    To update, go to your App Store and tap update opposite the Gardenscapes app. Some devices update the game automatically, in this case you'll see an 'Open' button instead of 'Update'. I hope it helps
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

Quote Originally Posted by Otrof Trofimov View Post
    Добрый день, Наталья!
    Сегодня утром началось Джон Рокит Show, но потом после завершения второго после получения баллов уровня Джон свернул свою сцену и ушел.
    В чем проблема?
    Спасибо!

Здравствуйте! Очень жаль, что возникла эта ситуация. Напишите, пожалуйста, об этой проблеме в нашу службу техподдержки из настроек в вашей игре. Надеюсь, что она очень скоро разрешится.
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

Добрый день, Даша!
    Написал в техподдержку 3 часа назад, но пока ответа нет.(((

Has anyone actually gotten to the next area with the horse yet? I can't finish the Asian themes area because I keep running out of levels to complete. I don't understand how I can have levels to find keys but I can't get any stars to finally finish this area. I'm so close to being done but keep running out of new levels.

How do we update