Thread: Mystery sack bug: no power-ups

Mystery sack bug: no power-ups

For me, the question mark sacks no longer contain bombs, but only earth. as a result, the level is no longer playable. What can I do?

Mystery sack bug: no power-ups

I have noticed since the update today that this level is near impossible. When I played it the day before the update when the bags were broken, it created different bombs and such. Now when broken, the bags form dirt and wood crates. Seems like something funky is happening. No number of power ups help. When I watch YouTube videos, it shows the bombs. Any suggestions??

Hi there! Thanks for sharing the info. Our devs are already aware of the issue and are currently investigating it.

If anyone else encounters the same problem, please send a report directly from the settings in the game and specify the level where you noticed this bug.

Hopefully, it'll be sorted very soon.
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

Error in 486 level

good afternoon
    After the last update of the game, the bags with surprises began to turn into ground and some of them do not disappear at all. Before the update, everything was fine. Level 486.

Problem with level 469 after update

Before the latest update, the mystery bags in level 469 would contain dynamite which may or may not be close enough to trigger the flowers to grow. It gave you a chance to beat the level. After the update all the mystery bags contain dirt that takes multiple hits to remove. That has made level 469 unbeatable, in my opinion. This should be remedied. Thank you for your time reading this.