Thread: Timed pieces

Timed pieces

Can you please modify or discontinue the feature of the timed/explosive/game ending pieces? I play this game to unwind and have fun. I will not spend MORE money on a game that has purposefully placed items, in it's game to make players fail.

I'm cool with the count down/timed levels but the timed pieces is absurd. I didn't get to level I'm at by luck. I've earned (and paid) to get where I'm at... I won't spend any more of my money on a game that intentfully puts things into it's game to purposefully fail the players.

Absolutely agree!

Quote Originally Posted by LilFoxyRed View Post
    Can you please modify or discontinue the feature of the timed/explosive/game ending pieces? I play this game to unwind and have fun. I will not spend MORE money on a game that has purposefully placed items, in it's game to make players fail.

I'm cool with the count down/timed levels but the timed pieces is absurd. I didn't get to level I'm at by luck. I've earned (and paid) to get where I'm at... I won't spend any more of my money on a game that intentfully puts things into it's game to purposefully fail the players.
    I agree completely. I’m on level 675 and simply can’t get past before the timed pieces explode. There’s not enough game space to even get a bomb with all the locked pieces and bars in the way as well, so this level is in my opinion, not winnable. I also play this game after work to unwind and this is just ridiculous, I didn’t get to this level by not having the skills to win, but I can’t get past it even using boosters so I’m ready to call it a day and delete the game. I’m sure there’s other games out there I can play and enjoy, but I’ll miss this one. It’s a great game but as the levels get higher they simply become unplayable. No one wants to have to play a level hundreds of times to try and get past it.