Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 8.08 Join Our Forum Team!

8.08 Join Our Forum Team!

Hey everyone!

Our Township Community is constantly expanding, which means we've got lots of newbies joining us these days Yay!
    As our user base grows, so does our task to match the needs of all of you Therefore, I am happy to announce that we are now looking for a volunteer moderator for the Township forum!

In order to apply, you should meet the following requirements:
    *Kindness, friendliness and willingness to help out
    *Active, daily participation on the forum
    *Good knowledge and understanding of the game and its features
    *Experience of being a moderator is an advantage, but not required.

Your tasks as a moderator will include:
    *Helping fellow Townshippers with their requests, concerns & feedback;
    *Moderating Township Forum (trashing spam, merging & closing threads, etc.);
    *Being involved, active and always ready to jump in discussions and help;
    *Staying in touch with me and other admins.

How to apply?
    If you choose to apply to be a moderator, post a reply to this thread with a small CV about you and your history with Township, including some information about your hobbies, location (or Time Zone if you don’t want to be specific) and anything you consider relevant. Our forum team will review every CV and choose 3-5 candidates for the position! We'll then have the very first MODERATOR ELECTIONS!

We're looking forward to all of your replies and hope that together we can make the Forum a better, friendlier and even more exciting place for everyone in the community. Join us today to become a part of our great Township team, make a difference in the forum's life and shape the future of our Community!

If you have any further questions about the moderator position, or the application in general, feel free to send me or Nataly a PM.

Cheers!
    - Liza
    Last edited by Liza Makhina; 08-08-2016 at 04:12 PM.

Hello,

My name is Birsu and I am playing township over a year. I have PhD from molecular biology and work in Turkey now. I am addicted to PC games from my childhood and I am keen to be a moderator for township. I have different ideas for the system and believe that we can work together very efficiently. My time zone is Istanbul (GMT +3, summer zone now). Please don't hesitate to contact me for any detailed questions.
    Last edited by Tassie; 09-03-2016 at 04:10 AM.

Hi Liza

May I suggest that you nominate more then one person. Otherwise, it is full time job for a single moderator.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Liza Makhina View Post
    Hey everyone!

Our Township Community is constantly expanding, which means we've got lots of newbies joining us these days Yay!
    As our user base grows, so does our task to match the needs of all of you Therefore, I am happy to announce that we are now looking for a volunteer moderator for the Township forum!

How to apply?
    If you choose to apply to be a moderator, post a reply to this thread with a small CV about you and your history with Township, including some information about your hobbies, location (or Time Zone if you don’t want to be specific) and anything you consider relevant. Our forum team will review every CV and choose 3-5 candidates for the position! We'll then have the very first MODERATOR ELECTIONS!

We're looking forward to all of your replies and hope that together we can make the Forum a better, friendlier and even more exciting place for everyone in the community. Join us today to become a part of our great Township team, make a difference in the forum's life and shape the future of our Community!

If you have any further questions about the moderator position, or the application in general, feel free to send me or Nataly a PM.

Cheers!
    - Liza
    Hi I'm Ryan Stull I started township last year in December and I love the game I love expanding and thriving my town and I think I Auvergne the experience to become a moderator I'm level 34 on township and some of my hobbies are being a gamer and love playing township just about everyday I'm in a Co op called Turtle Corp
    Last edited by Tassie; 09-03-2016 at 04:11 AM. Reason: Removed personal info

Nominating myself for the post of a moderator.

CV:
    Level: 80
    Continuous login for: 200+ days
    Other players helped: 9,753

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Liza

May I suggest that you nominate more then one person. Otherwise, it is full time job for a single moderator.
    My suggestion is to have 2-3 moderators: iOS/MAC; Android/Kindle; and maybe now, Windows.

Each OS seems to have their own little quirks, update schedules and methods - it is an awful lot to expect from 1 lonely Moderator.

Good luck to all who apply!
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

CV
    Level 103
    Player since 2014 (play everyday )
    Time Zone GMT
    Helped 17253 players
    40 Likes
    Items sent 163714
    Planes filled 1717
    4th place on plane leaderboard
    Filled 14861 orders
    Achievements completed 160

Good Afternoon! I am interested. I have been playing for about two weeks and am at level 23. I am sure there are others significantly higher than myself! I am a in a Regional Leadership role for my career so I possess a helping others mentality. I have done quite a bit of research behind the game and of course have figured things out as I've played. I am professional, mature, and available to support. I live in Central Fl.

To everyone that apply to be moderator, please...

Give as much details as possible about your experience with forums. Are you familiar with them ? Do you have experience moderating ? How long have you been on these forums (as we lost all past infos, please refresh our memory)? Since you start playing did you read the forums regularly ?

Do you have experience in customer service ? How do you handle answering the same question a thousand time ?

What is the OS of your device ? Are you familiar with many OS ? Are you familiar with Facebook ? Game Center ? Google Play Game ?

How many hours a week are you available to do the monitoring ? At what time : night, week-end, all day ?

After you apply for the post, start reading the forums. Mainly the New to Township section. There, you will find a lot of information that you will need and refer people to. Start collecting link in your favorites in case you are nominated. Start involving yourself in the forums and answer people questions.

Good luck to all :-)
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Application for the post of the volunteer moderator!

To
    The Forum Team
    Playrix

I am Nikita Pushkar,residing in Delhi,India.I am a graduate in Bachelor of Technology in the streams of Computer Science and Engineering.I am a regular player of Township from past 2 years and would like to quote that "i had never came across to such a mobile game team that is so interactive and responsive towards there users".Township had always been my all time favorite game due to its great user interface,compatibility and detailed graphics.I am a huge fan of the Playrix Games.

I had always wished to contribute myself to this game and this post of being a "Volunteer Moderator" is like a dream come true.With 2 years of experience and knowledge of playing the Township,I find myself compatible for this opportunity. I really love Township and it will be a pleasure to anyhow dedicate myself to the development of the Township Community.

Thanking You,
    Nikita Pushkar

Quote Originally Posted by Liza Makhina View Post
    Hey everyone!

How to apply?

Cheers!
    - Liza