Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Is This Possible?

Same here. My team started Regatta this morning and another team already did 8 tasks...How is this possible?

So, finished my regatta race in 2nd place. I started at 08:50 this morning and finished at 15:18 - 6 hours and 28 minutes to complete 16 x 135 point tasks. I would be very interested to know how long it took the winner.

Je ne comprends pas moi non plus. Il nous est impossible de faire 16 tâches à 135 points chacun en si peu de temps parce que nous n'avons pas assez de tâches de ce niveau

Quote Originally Posted by Luciflo65 View Post
    Je ne comprends pas moi non plus. Il nous est impossible de faire 16 tâches à 135 points chacun en si peu de temps parce que nous n'avons pas assez de tâches de ce niveau
    Les joueurs jettent tout ce qui ne donne pas 135 points. Au besoin, ils paient avec des billets verts pour renouveler plus rapidement.

Just read above that a person completed 16 tasks in 6 1/2 hours. Oh my gosh! In my current race the winner took about 7 hours to finish. Darn! So I give up. I have raced as fast as I could and did 9 tasks in 7 hours. To me this is excellent going but obviously not good enough in gold league. So I will either give up on regatta entirely or sail (not race) at my leisure. I’ll leave the top three places for the speed demons from now on.

Racing quickly is easy if you don’t care about the dumping penalty. I’m the leader of a co-op where our focus is on team work, so we don’t race that quickly, but faster than most. I’ve taught quite a few people how to race efficiently! If you’d like to learn, feel free to join my co-op, info is in my signature. PM me if you’re interested!

I agree, Bessville! That’s why I invited her to my co-op

Other than buying the final task, I never spend cash on the regatta. I'm also not bothered about reaching the top of the leader board, so I dump all but 135 point tasks. I have over 500 season points accumulated, so I might not race for the next few weeks.

I do have a query raised with playrix to check the winner of my race didn't cheat. No word back yet other than the standard 'make sure you've updated your game'. Typical.

Quote Originally Posted by boby1172 View Post
    It is very obvious now that Playrix has changed the regatta rules. I started my first task at 8:50 am and completed it at 8:51 (collect 8 chilli sauce). I was the only person in my regatta, so I took a screenshot. I chose my second task (6xHOL) and collected my points at 8:53. Suddenly, I'm 4th and the leader has finished completely on 2160 points! You can't tell me they've completed 16 tasks in 3 minutes.
    Do you think all the players in that coop finished their tasks at the same time? I think I've heard of regatta coops using this as a strategy. Otherwise, I bet it's a glitch in the system - the points were delayed or something?

This race it happened again. My team was on 2nd place and we finished Regatta fast with 6480pts (we are 3 people) and it shows us we are on first place but 15 min. later the other team is on first place with 6480 pts. How is this possible???