Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Is This Possible?

How Is This Possible?

This week we were up against a co-op with 13 members but only two racing. They have finished the race in under 27 hours. The leader is level 79 and the other racer is level 34. We had noticed them racing ahead and have been looking at their towns. The level 34 player has not planted any new crops, has only 1 boat which stays in the port and a plane that stays on the ground and no factories are working. Checking this lower level players Town Hall shows they have hardly helped any other players (certainly not enough to take one HOL task) and goods produced and sent are not very many either. They must have completed all 16 tasks to get the 4320 score for two participants. How could this be possible without using town cash to get them through so quickly? I dont understand how they think this right and I think it is very unfair on those who strive to complete tasks by playing as the game should be played.

There are so many mining tasks in this season that it can be easy if the player accumulated all his mining tools and/or is using Rajah the market dealer to buy mining tools every hour. They may even buy tools with T-cash too.

Now, if you find that the stats for the player level 34 are too low for that level, you have to report this from within the game. There is a section on "I think I found a cheater". Join screenshot of their stats and explain why you think they are cheating. Regattas results are not enough to show a cheater.

Hello Nannyk,

Checking the activity in somebody’s town visually isn’t always a good guide as to what’s going on, since crops and buildings etc can be wildly out of sync, so you can be getting a very out of date picture. Doing a lot of tasks quickly wouldn’t necessarily involve train, plane or ship tasks anyway, so the fact that they appear static for the duration of their 27 hour race effort may not mean anything sinister in itself.

As for whether it’s possible without using Tcash.. why does it need to be? Using Tcash is perfectly legitimate, in fact Playrix have designed the game to encourage it. While I too find it irksome when competitors buy their wins, it isn’t cheating to do so.

It could be that these players are doing mostly mining tasks this season, in which case they wouldn’t show much Town activity in general. It’s possible they preload their factories and do mostly those. Or they could be all about feeding animals, or their zoos being ‘fed’ items by non racing teammates, any number of things could account for what you’re seeing, who knows? They aren’t necessarily both doing the same thing either. The level 34 player might be new to that or any coop, and/or be being ‘nursed’, so wouldn’t show many helps yet in their stats. Perhaps compare their town and stats to others at similar level..?

Have a read of the sticky post from hyacinth on this subject and if you see the red flags described there, follow the instructions to report suspected cheating in game. You may have cheaters here, but you very well might not, just based on the info you give so far. But to answer your question, it’s very possible to do as they have in the time without breaking any rules and in a variety of ways imo.

I never accused them of cheating, I just dont understand why people dont bother playing the game, they just use town cash to complete the tasks. There is no way that level 34 player could have completed all those tasks without towncash, they do not even have a zoo! Their mine depth did not increase enough and you need to send a lot of trains to get that many mine tools. Where is the fun in sitting back and just paying to get to the top of the leaderboard? It is certainly no fun for the rest of us who really try and complete all 16 tasks. OK, thats the end of my rant.

Quote Originally Posted by Nannyk View Post
    I never accused them of cheating, I just dont understand why people dont bother playing the game, they just use town cash to complete the tasks. There is no way that level 34 player could have completed all those tasks without towncash, they do not even have a zoo! Their mine depth did not increase enough and you need to send a lot of trains to get that many mine tools. Where is the fun in sitting back and just paying to get to the top of the leaderboard? It is certainly no fun for the rest of us who really try and complete all 16 tasks. OK, thats the end of my rant.
    Oh, I know you didn’t accuse, Nannyk.. I was partly pre-empting the replies you might get, as well as mentioning cheating in case it was on your mind but you didn’t want to say. I totally agree with you. I don’t see the point in a ‘bought’ win either, but there you go. I generally dislike any suggestion that crops up where people want to Tcash their way out of trouble/effort, but I guess their spending keeps the game worthwhile from Playrix’s point of view, so I try to console myself with that. Does suck to be up against them though, so I feel your pain!

You can use tcash to speed just about anything up. Also, I've seen my friends towns with crops that I know they've already harvested, so I don't think it's exactly showing you what is happening live in their town. Like once, my friend put a decoration in their town and I wasn't able to see it when they put it in, only a little while later.

Last week the coop who won my regatta did it in under 12 hours. This week it was under 7 hours. It is impossible to finish 16 tasks in 7 hours even with loads of T-cash isn't it? It should be. There are so many websites that sell T-cash. There is one advertising in this site under the new decorations news! It is ruining this game for me. Also, why start always at 12:00 AM? This week I woke up to play and the race was already won!

I plan ahead, save up and use gems, work on several tasks at a time preparing, and use a little T-cash if absolutely necessary. Administrators and developers, instead of thinking up new decorations, please look into this blatant cheating problem. You need to find a way to figure out how to shut down the cheaters. I took screenshots and have the co-op's name if you are interested in this problem, not just decorations.

Hi Kay Foo

With the season offering so many mining tasks, it is very easy to finish 16 tasks in 7 hours. Each mining tasks may take 10 to 15 minutes for someone with the tools on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Nannyk View Post
    The fun is knowing everybody else is grinding their teeth looking at your nigh-impossible score. You are a God among mice, and your favourite ambrosia is Schadenfreude.

Be glad you don't understand these players. It speak volumes of yourself as a good person and sportsmanlike player.

It is very obvious now that Playrix has changed the regatta rules. I started my first task at 8:50 am and completed it at 8:51 (collect 8 chilli sauce). I was the only person in my regatta, so I took a screenshot. I chose my second task (6xHOL) and collected my points at 8:53. Suddenly, I'm 4th and the leader has finished completely on 2160 points! You can't tell me they've completed 16 tasks in 3 minutes.