Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Download Failed Because The Resources Could Not Be Found

Avas1Fan0033
    Sorry forgot to tell what system it Android system and I have uninstalled an reinstalled it.

Hello again Avas

I'm not sure I follow you. To recap the situation : You uninstalled Township, download it again from Google Play Store and it refuse to install because you have not paid the game ?

Are you trying to download it from somewhere else by any chance ? I just check on Google Play Store and there is only 1 Township and it is free.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Avas1Fan0033
    No my system dosn't like Google play I go throght apptoide it is where I first downloaded it work fine. This same thing happen with the Christmas update came out. I can connect to last version I had but force me to update with a screen so I can't play till I update then it can't find resources to connect.

Avas1Fan0033
    I'm still having the same problems I never had to found resources to connect to the game before the android update 1.10.5 can ANY body help it has been nearly 24 hrs since this problem update.

Quote Originally Posted by Avas1Fan0033 View Post
    No my system dosn't like Google play I go throght apptoide it is where I first downloaded it work fine. This same thing happen with the Christmas update came out. I can connect to last version I had but force me to update with a screen so I can't play till I update then it can't find resources to connect.
    I am very sorry to hear that you experience this problem with the game. However, we strongly recommend all our players to install the game directly from Google Play. Otherwise, this problem may occur and we won't be able to provide any tech support

Avas1Fan0033
    Well it was working until I had to download the update. And I can't download from Google play l try but it closes out saying " unfortunately Google play store has close" and I don't know what else to do because I never downloaded the game from there. So any ideas?

Hi Avas

Sorry but you have to rely to some stranger putting up the latest update for Township on aptoide. Playrix do not use that system. I know I would not rely on such a system to get any app.

The last thing I can think of is using Amazon as they have the android version of the game beside the kindle one.

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Avas

Just thought of something else to try. Uninstall the game and go to Google Play Store to try and install the legit version.

It may be your version causing the problems as it did not come from the official store.
    Last edited by Graylady; 03-06-2015 at 04:14 PM. Reason: typo

Avas1Fan0033
    No that is not going to work the latest version amazon has is form last year.

Sorry... I was sure I had seen a more recent version. Guess that was a kindle version.