Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: November Update Is Here!

Manually updated mine.

So, is the event that starts the 10th, the restaurant event? Cause lower level players wouldn't have coffee factory?

Do they show the new decos??

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Thank you, sweetness!! Can't believe only 1 land expansion, so frustrating. Hope these events Don t run 10 days each, too much with regatta. But guess can get by on 4 hours sleep, hehe!
    Usually there are "Event Related Tasks" in the regatta, like find 20 Ghosts, etc. If that's the case this time, then the "Event End" has to be coincident with the "Regatta End" otherwise folks with tasks would be left hanging. Since they're starting one on November 10th (Friday) it will have to last 10 days (assuming that there are Event Related Tasks).

I can't venture a guess on the length of the Airplane Event. It starts on a Monday so it might last 7 days but that's a total guess. We did have "Fly X feet/meters" tasks in the last Aerial Event. The 27th should be outside Western Season and the race should be the normal interseasonal regatta.

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    So, is the event that starts the 10th, the restaurant event? Cause lower level players wouldn't have coffee factory?

Do they show the new decos??
    score, no new decos yet. I also checked our old ones, no changes made

cdsor, this is a first doing two Events so close together, so should be interesting. I do like it when they include Event Regatta Task.

Nana, I hope you get your update soon -- I still wish they would start with other Platforms, taking turns, but I don't have "big mama boss" on my shirt, or I would handle that one

NEW: Hey, I just opened this up when I was updating Gardenscapes and Fishdom, did not think about this earlier. You guys may already have this.

FullSizeRender 17.jpg

Black Friday Deals -- Oh well, there goes the budget
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 11-08-2017 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Added New Attachment

Hi Sweet - yes, I finally got the update about 20 minutes ago. Your attachment above did not work - what was it?

Okay, even Playrix deserves some down time now and then. Nothing new in this update and it is for me, A WONDERFULLY GOOD THING!

No new Zoo critters - means I can sell the tools I have been hoarding in my barn, the gems I am trying to build back up can buy another baby.

The events are rehashes - apparently some redesign in the cooking one - so they shouldn't be stressful. Hated the plane even towards the last half of it, hope it has improved.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi Sweet - yes, I finally got the update about 20 minutes ago. Your attachment above did not work - what was it?

Okay, even Playrix deserves some down time now and then. Nothing new in this update and it is for me, A WONDERFULLY GOOD THING!

No new Zoo critters - means I can sell the tools I have been hoarding in my barn, the gems I am trying to build back up can buy another baby.

The events are rehashes - apparently some redesign in the cooking one - so they shouldn't be stressful. Hated the plane even towards the last half of it, hope it has improved.
    Hey Nana, glad to hear you got yours. If the above does not work when you click on it, it was a screen shot from the App page where I get the download/updates from. Looks like we are getting around 15 new deco (for both events of course). And explains the events. Talks about a great Black Friday deal too.

NEW: Yea, I just tried clicking on it, it's not working. But it was from our IOS App page to get our updates. It broke everything down, but you have probably already seen it by now.
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 11-08-2017 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Added updates

Hey, first let me apologize for being such a "chatty Kathy" today, but I want to share this last thing. Take a look at the Park Lane Bench to the far right of the screen. There is a women there feeding birds, and a cat jumping around. The rest of my benches have nothing, wonder what's up with that? Maybe it's coming? I hope, love it. Are y'all seeing some of your Park Lane Benches that have this? And I finally got the mechanical bull today

FullSizeRender 18.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Hey, first let me apologize for being such a "chatty Kathy" today, but I want to share this last thing. Take a look at the Park Lane Bench to the far right of the screen. There is a women there feeding birds, and a cat jumping around. The rest of my benches have nothing, wonder what's up with that? Maybe it's coming? I hope, love it. Are y'all seeing some of your Park Lane Benches that have this? And I finally got the mechanical bull today

FullSizeRender 18.jpg
    Nice!! I have probably 20 of those park benches in storage...I will need to make a Central Park area!! Can u tell me where the 1 expansion is? Since event starts Friday, hopefully kindle will get update Thursday. Thanks for sharing pics!!

Score: in your town the expansion is to the right of your movie studio - I don’t think one little expansion will accommodate your Central Park dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Score: in your town the expansion is to the right of your movie studio - I don’t think one little expansion will accommodate your Central Park dream.
    Haha, nana! Made me laugh out loud