Thread: Help level 134

Help level 134

I can't seem to get started on this level

Level 134 Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3p79Aaoxf4

Your 1st step is to set off the 2 vertical rockets at the top of the board. Then make matches and boosters in the middle of the board to free up space to work with and clear cherries. When making boosters, focus as much as possible on making paper planes because they work great for getting cherries and spreading carpet to hard-to-reach areas. Once you have some space freed up in the middle, try to set off vertical rockets back up to the area with carpet at the top where you started. Once a rainbow ball falls to the carpeted area, use it to begin spreading carpet around the middle of the board. Once you've used both rainbow balls they give you at the top, keep focusing on making boosters, combining them (paper planes w/ rockets work great here), and spreading your carpet. Finally, make paper planes to mop up the last of the cherries along the top and sides.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

I can not get started on this level either. How do u make the rockets move without paying

You just tap on them at the top of the board. There's 2 of them. Tap them and they will shoot down and open up the board so you can start to make matches.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Louise View Post
    I can not get started on this level either. How do u make the rockets move without paying
    To start a power up without moving it, you just double tap on it.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I can't get pass level 54 can anyone help me please

Quote Originally Posted by James Johnson View Post
    I can't get pass level 54 can anyone help me please
    See this VIDEO

A combination of Ball with rocket or bomb should help you clear the first part quickly, leaving you more moves for the second part.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Please use the rainbow ball on the carpet if possible.

Please refer this.

https://youtu.be/YpfsjfXeVuQ