Thread: Reward of undefinite lives for a few hours

Reward of undefinite lives for a few hours

Hi,

Sometimes you get to play 'indefinitely' for a few hours when you hit the jackpot or as a reward. With me it almost always happens when I don't have time to play for free.
    Does anyone know if there is a possibility to out the stopwatch 'on hold' until you get back? I remember reading something like that online, but I was in the beginning of the game and didn't understand really.

So, please, if you have any tips, let me know! It's kinda frustrating missing out on the free play every time.

Greets Diana.

Hi Diana

I know exactly what you mean! I have found out a tip that works for me at least. The infinite lives don't start until you hit continue (or open the loot box when you win). So what I do is I immediately tab out of the game and dont click continue until I know I have the time free. Also, if you accidentally close the game before you accept the unlimited lives, the lives won't start ticking down until you reopen the game again (I found this out after a mistake!)

Using this tactic, for the flower event, I get enough flowers to trigger the 2H lives box, then wait until I have a 10 hour stretch before clicking continue. 10hrs is a joke of course but I tend to get most of my weekend chores done before then and settle down.

Hope this helps!

How do I update the game?

Hi Brook. If you don't gave automatic updates selected, go to Google Play, Apple App Store etc where you downloaded the game and find it under your 'My Apps' section. There should be options there to open, uninstall and (if valid) update .

Thaks a lot for your tip Rak!!! I guess I wouldn’t have figured this out so easily!
    By the way, if you don’t mind, I sent you a friend request!

Would be great if you could choose the time that best suited you for the unlimited lives. Maybe the managers could take a player poll and fix this.

I so agree. I to always win infinite lives when I have to leave. There should be a way to pick when you open the gifts.