Thread: Loss of life at login

Loss of life at login

Many times while logging into the game, I've lost a life. Instead of starting with 5 lives, I have 4 with a 29+min cooldown. What is going on?

Hi! I'm sorry you've faced this situation. Which device are you using to play? Have you already reported this to the Support team? If not, please do so (you can use the info in my signature). I hope this gets fixed soon.
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

Hi Shannon,

One thing to check is if you're stopping your game during a level. The game subtracts lives only when you restart* or lose a level - not when you start it. So, for example, if you play a level halfway through, then go to bed, your lives will go to five. When you wake up, if you play through the rest of the level and lose (or restart it), your life would then be subtracted and it will look like you've started the day at 4.

So, try to make sure when you stop playing, you're not in a level, but in the garden with Austin and the dog.

*restart after using one or more moves. fun tip: if you haven't made a move, you can restart the level without losing a life!
    Last edited by Honor; 11-10-2017 at 04:37 PM.

I am experiencing this same issue...I play on FaceBook Gameroom and start out with only 4 lives after either I have not played for several hours and lives should most assuredly be refilled or first thing in the morning and I have not played all night. this has been an ongoing issues for a few months now and nothing seems to be getting done about it...I have let tech support know and never get anything more than the automated reply and nothing ever gets fixed from what I see.