Thread: Regatta Points Missing

New Member Michelle Light Sprik's Avatar

Regatta Points Missing

Has anyone else had the problem where you take a 135 task. Then it changes to a 134 task. I've never even seen a 134 task before. Please tell me what you did. It's too late now the race is about to end. We wrote lots of letters to support. But we lost 1st place by the games error. Help has anyone else had this problem and it cost us our race 1 point. New to this part of township. Looking for leaders help. I know it's out of my control but very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Light Sprik View Post
    Has anyone else had the problem where you take a 135 task. Then it changes to a 134 task. I've never even seen a 134 task before. Please tell me what you did. It's too late now the race is about to end. We wrote lots of letters to support. But we lost 1st place by the games error. Help has anyone else had this problem and it cost us our race 1 point. New to this part of township. Looking for leaders help. I know it's out of my control but very frustrating.
    It was actually a combo task too. We only do 135/16. Just feel like township let us down. Hurts to lose by 1 point by a computer lol

There are actually seasonal combo tasks worth 134 points, did you check in your task list that the task you completed was 135pts? Can you tell us what the task required? Maybe some other players already encountered it and can confirm if it was 134 or 135.

It was 3 planes/13 peaches/9 silk hats. When she took it we all saw 135 the entire group. But when she finished it gave her credit for 134. It said 135. I saw it lol. But ive never or anyone in my co op seen a 134 task although we dump all below 135. Thanks for answering ive never used this site lol

In that case, she should send a report form the game, and include a screenshot of the completed task, which clearly shows the requirements, and the number of points awarded for it. But given that the end of the race is only few hours away, i doubt that they will do anything about it so soon.

Either way, for future reference, you can take a look at this thread, listing few of the encountered combo tasks (including 134pts ones!) HERE.