Thread: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place Regatta Rewards

1st, 2nd & 3rd Place Regatta Rewards

Is there a difference between rewards for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in the Regatta, or is the reward the same?

I doubt they are the same. They are not the same for every players in a co-op. We have no way to know if first place is more worthy then the others either.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

According to the Wiki, there certainly used to be a fairly significant difference between prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. I doubt there isn’t still, but couldn’t guarantee it.

Having just completed a regatta in Steel League I was disappointed with the prizes, building materials which just take up valuable space in the barn if you're not looking to build anything. When I was a member of a gold league team the prizes were much better but I want to do things in my own way so started a co-op of my own, guess I shall have to be patient and hope that as I progress the prizes will become more worthwhile competing for.