Thread: Game Crashes

Game Crashes

I recently joined some Co-op and now when I try to play the game it suddenly crashes. You can see what happens here: https://youtu.be/y5xOVkOiGDg

Any help?

Can I reinstall the game and keep my progress?

Thank you.

That's exactly what I experienced only my game backed out to the desktop. Nobody seems to want to say why from Admin they just keep asking for proof of what's happening. I've tried several times to uninstall and then restart my PC and reinstall till I'm blue in the face and same thing happens. Hopefully someone will come up with an answer. Its annoying as I was making good progress.

Both of you will have to keep replying to the customer service messages. Make sure to say in each message that you are playing on Windows. If I understand the situation correctly, you just gain access to the co-op by reaching level 19 ? If this is correct, mention it in your message too. Mention everything you have tried so fare too. Read every message you receive and try anything they say. Reply each time with the results, even though it did not help.

In each message I would remind them I am on Windows, not on mobile. As they receive probably 90% of messages from the mobiles platform, it is worth mentioning you are not.

Thanks for that. Have kept replying to them and reminded them I am running on a PC with windows 10 etc. So far not had any more info from them and that was well over a week ago. I stopped bothering with it until something is every sorted.

Admin have just contacted me and the game is now working fine. However I'm gunna steer well clear of the Regatta.

I'm also using the Windows 10 I am running on a PC so may times. For more information from them and that was well over a week ago. I stopped bothering right now let see.

Angry Same

I lost levels, progress.....they keep telling me to go to the help center....there's nothing there....ugh.....now I filled a plane and sent it off...game froze....had to refill the plane....now it wants different items! After I started making all the things it was asking for....kind of getting fed up...

Mine crashed today and I lost all my progress with regatta and the task I was working on was gone so I was stuck with a factory full of items that were no longer useful.... My game has been crashing alot over the last 6 months