Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Google Account Not Connecting

Google Account Not Connecting

Hallo , kann mein ts Spiel nicht mit dem Google Account verbinden.und ein weiteres Problem ist das ich im koop Chat nicht kommunizieren kann (Anfragen kann ich Stellen und Bei Anfragen helfen kann ich).hab das Spiel schon mehrmals das Spiel deinstalliert und neu installiert aber nix half.wer kann helfen
    Dankeschön im voraus

From Google : Hello, can not connect my ts game with the Google account. And another problem is that I can not communicate in the co-op chat (I can ask questions and help with inquiries). I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times but nothing helped. who can help
    Thank you in advance

If I remember correctly, you need to install Google Play Game in order to connect Township. There is no way to connect a Google account otherwise.

I am not sure what is the problem with the chat window. Can you ask help for plane and trains ? Do you receive the requests from other players in the friends tab ? In other words, is it the chat window only that is not working ? What do you see when you open the window ? Do you see the others messages in it ? Or is it empty ?
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hab ja ein Google Play spiele Account,kann nur nicht mit dem Spiel verbinden.hilfe für Züge und Flugzeuge geht problemlos.die koop Anfragen für Material hab ich gemeint die man alle 3 Stunden Stellen kann das geht bei mir auch.nur halt nicht im koop Chat schreiben bzw das Spiel mit dem Google Play Spiele Account verbinden

Nachrichten von koop Freunden kann ich sehen nur nicht beantworten würde gerne wissen warum das nicht geht im koop Chat zu schreiben und warum ich das Spiel nicht mit dem Google Play spiele Account verbinden kann.

Sandra, wie du an Grayladys Antwort gesehen hast, solltest du deinen Text ins Englische übersetzen. Würde schon helfen. (und sorry, Interpunktion auch, wenn man's in Google translate wirft! schon klar, dass hier nicht alle Deutsch sprechen, ja?)

Was ich nicht verstehe ist, was genau nicht funktioniert. Das musst du erklären. Beschreib's doch mal Schritt für Schritt.
    Ich hab mich zB in Google Play angemeldet, soweit ich mich erinnere, und in TS dann nur noch auf einen Knopf gedrückt.
    Im Chat kenne ich keine Probleme bzw Unterschiede, dass etwas nicht geht. Reinklicken und tippen?

Die andere Möglichkeit ist, vom Spiel heraus an Playrix zu berichten. Ich würde an Deiner Stelle aber erst mal unsere Fragen beantworten

Interessant wären noch Deine Antworten zu Grayladys Fragen:

Was siehst du wenn Du das Chat Fenster öffnest? Siehst Du die Texte der anderen? Oder ist es völlig leer?

English Translation of my text, roughly -
    translations of Sandra's replies from above are below -

Sandra, as you have seen in Graylady's answer you should translate your text into English. Would help. (etc, same request)

What I do not understand is what exactly does not work. You have to explain that. Describe it step by step.
    For example, I signed in to Google Play, as far as I can remember, and in TS just pressed a button.
    In the chat, I know no problems or differences between things working or not. Just tap and type?

The other option is to tell Playrix from within the game. but I'd suggest to answer our questions first.

+ repetition of Graylady's remaining questions, cos answers would be interesting:
    What do you see when you open the window ? Do you see the others messages in it ? Or is it empty ?
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-02-2017 at 05:34 PM. Reason: done

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra Becker View Post
    Hab ja ein Google Play spiele Account,kann nur nicht mit dem Spiel verbinden.hilfe für Züge und Flugzeuge geht problemlos.die koop Anfragen für Material hab ich gemeint die man alle 3 Stunden Stellen kann das geht bei mir auch.nur halt nicht im koop Chat schreiben bzw das Spiel mit dem Google Play Spiele Account verbinden
    Google translate, with help <g> :

Have a Google Play games account, just can not connect to the game. Assistance for trains and aircraft works w/o problems
    The coop requests for material I meant that you can post every 3 hours work for me also.

Just not in the co-op Chat or connect the game to the Google Play Games account

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra Becker View Post
    Nachrichten von koop Freunden kann ich sehen nur nicht beantworten würde gerne wissen warum das nicht geht im koop Chat zu schreiben und warum ich das Spiel nicht mit dem Google Play spiele Account verbinden kann.
    Translation (Google would deliver errors):

Messages from koop friends i can see just not reply to.
    would like to know why writing doesn't work in coop chat and why i can not connect the game to the Google Play games account.

When I'm logged in Google can click in the game several times on the Google Play Games account but does not let me (after about 1 minute is a window on where in Township has problems with the Google Play services). And when I open the co-op chat window, I click on top of the input field it opens no keyboard. Of coop members I can do the inquiries and can even which posts every 3 hours. train and plane help works well.

Hi again Sandra

When in Township, click on the gear on the left to open the settings. What happen if you click on the big buton "Connect to Play Games" ? Does it show in green (connected) or in red (disconnected)?

I do not understand why your keyboard do not open when you click on the chat writing space. On what device are you playing?
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Good morning It is Red (disconnect)but after an Minute Open an Window with "Township has Problems with the Google devices" .i Play on Android Smartphone