Thread: How to Earn T-Cash?

How to Earn T-Cash?

how do we earn t cash now the guy with videos to watch is just another customer? I can't afford to spend any real money on a game so won't be able to buy dealer ect 😟

You can earn T-Cash when you get your daily bonus from Ernie, receive gifts from friends, complete achievements playing in the House of Luck, win a top place in an event, watch videos from the film director (if those are missing, try uninstalling and reinstalling, sometimes that helps), fill helicopter orders for jewelry, find it in the mine, complete Community Buildings, and completing Zoo families.

Playrix Article(s):
    When do I get 4-leaf clovers for helping co-op members?

Related forum link(s):
    Thread 1
    Thread 2
    Thread 3

Related Wiki Article(s):
    Coins and T-Cash
    Last edited by Firenze; 11-05-2017 at 02:12 AM.
    Town: Firenze, iOS (KN74NX), Level 90
    Co-op Leader: Aphrodite's Piers (#PHY68K)

Also help Ernie. He always seems to send a balloon and it always contains a t-cash
    Town: Starshine The Original
    Game level 120 1/17/17
    Zoo level 27 1/17/17
    Coop: Regatta Dabblers for people serious about helping but not about the Regatta!
    Android phone
    I welcome new Facebook friends, send your request to Starshine String and be sure to PM me here

You say uninstall and reinstall to get the video man to give back the t cash movies, since I bought t cash I have lost him and now after 3 months I get him a couple of times a day. I am worried that if I tried uninstalling I would lose township.

I don’t ever recall getting the videos but somebody told me tonight if you buy t cash you lose the videos

If thats true it a bit of a slap in the face for those of us spending buckets to buy t cash

Hmmmm just read the info on wiki

The more t cash you buy the less you get for free

Fine way to reward your paying customers Playrix
    Last edited by Felinefeline1; 11-06-2017 at 06:29 AM.

Hi Felinefeline1 - the videos are randomized (to what extent, we don't know). This thread may be of interest: Holy Cannoli, I Got a Video! There some players have talked about when videos showed up for them (some after reinstalling the app).
    Town: Firenze, iOS (KN74NX), Level 90
    Co-op Leader: Aphrodite's Piers (#PHY68K)

On a side note, my director almost got extinct after I've won the forum event and received prize t-cash.

The videos are some advertisement network, you getting them probably mostly depends on the country your phone is in.
    Co-op: Culture
    #CUNEWW

Town: Just Read The Instructions
    level 71, zoo 19

Ok, this is mystical, but the minute I have written the above, I've got the videos back...
    Co-op: Culture
    #CUNEWW

Town: Just Read The Instructions
    level 71, zoo 19

Hmmmm just read the info on wiki

The more t cash you buy the less you get for free
    I spent close to 2000$ , never gotten more the 5 T- cash free for anything

Fine way to reward your paying customers Playrix
    Hope I’ll be lucky and start getting the advertaismens and collect T- cash or I just have to delete this game , my husband is furious with me . And I’m playing jus about 3 months , that’s how I got to level 62