Thread: Level 134 walkthrough? Level has changed? [Merged Thread]

Level 134 walkthrough? Level has changed? [Merged Thread]

I have been trying to do complete level 134. My main challenge is getting the boxes under the lemonade to be removed. I’ve googled walkthroughs but it seems the level has changed.. originally it was a bunch of boxes mixed with lemonade.. I don’t have that....

what I have is 21 moves about 30 boxes, & 3 exits.. each exist goes box 📦 then 🍹 lemonade and then box 📦 then exit.. if you get rid of the last box of the box & lemonade sandwich you win.. I’ve been making 5-8 dynamites/bombs & earning 1 rainbow ball.. trying to use those as much as possible to save moves.. I usually get to the very end where all boxes are gone except the 3 under the lemonade & 0 moves left...

Sometimes the devs tweak the levels, remove others, and so the level number are changed. You can search for levels around 134 - 132, 133, 135, 136 and maybe you'll find the one you're at.

Edit: See Obtuse's answer with a tutorial HERE.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 11-04-2017 at 06:55 PM. Reason: added link to the other thread

Hey Allison,

here is a video of someone completing the level:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMm-NrTppT4

Creating power-ups is going to be the only way to successfully complete this level as the lemonades will always be in the way making destroying the boxes with match 3's impossible. Bombs or larger will do the trick since they can destroy squares in a two block radius or larger, but even the lowly firecracker can work as long as you can get one sitting on top of a lemonade. Good luck.

Edit: I actually decided to watch the video and it seems a lot of the power ups you need are already waiting under a few of the boxes. I noticed the box directly above the middle lemonade has a bomb hidden under it. This bomb when swapped with the lemonade below it will destroy all three boxes blocking the lemonades exit. There are also bombs hidden under the farthest and lowest box to the left and right side. In the video it seemed to show that all three fruits hidden under the lemonade boxes were all the same, so really if you can create a Rainbow Blast and swap it with the appropriate fruit you can clear all three lemonades in one go! Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Obtuse; 11-04-2017 at 06:46 PM.

It seems Allison posted about this level in Garden Tips and Tricks as well. I made a response there. If only I could figure out how to link to other threads....

Quote Originally Posted by Obtuse View Post
    It seems Allison posted about this level in Garden Tips and Tricks as well. I made a response there. If only I could figure out how to link to other threads....
    There was this thread on how to create links to different posts/threads/etc. You'll get the hang of it in no time, it's definitely easier than home-/gardenscapes levels

Learning to link

By Golly it works.