Thread: Unlimited Task League

Unlimited Task League

Quote Originally Posted by Маріна View Post
    Увеличение количества заданий на регате.

Предлагаю рассмотреть идею увеличения количества заданий на регате.Возможно сделать одну регату с неограниченным выполнением заданий.
    Increase in the number of assignments at the regatta.
    I propose to consider the idea of ​​increasing the number of assignments at the regatta. It is possible to make one regatta with unlimited performance of tasks.
    (FROM GOOGLE TRANSLATE)
    Last edited by Firenze; 11-04-2017 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Added translation

шутка дня!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Migatown View Post
    шутка дня!!!!
    Почему?

Regatta

I would like to make a suggestion for the next update to the game! In regards to the regatta I would like to suggest that there be no limits to how many tasks we can do! I think we should be allowed to do as many tasks as possible while the regatta is underway! I myself am the only person in my co op as I have created my own and I would like to be able to do more then 7 tasks while the regatta is going on! There shouldn't be a limit to what we can do! Please think about this and I hope to see it in the next update! Thank you and I absolutely LOVE this game!

Unlimited tasks. Yikes! When do we get to sleep?

When you get to gold leaque, there are 15 tasks. I am solo too but struggle with 15 tasks. The line has to be drawn somewhere, otherwise people with plenty of tcash would keep going and the rest of us would not get a look in!

Quote Originally Posted by boudica View Post
    ...The line has to be drawn somewhere, otherwise people with plenty of tcash would keep going and the rest of us would not get a look in!
    That, plus the time as Cathy Russell mentioned.
    I also appreciate doing what I do anyway in this game as tasks in the regattas and getting something for doing them, but:
    There simply is no racing "without end" in tasks, in RL either - how should a winner ever be determined?!

It may be good for April fools day event... Combined with random and unknown amount of points a task can give

Quote Originally Posted by Stan0 View Post
    It may be good for April fools day event... Combined with random and unknown amount of points a task can give
    LOL!
    that continuation sounds logical... unknown, LOL - afterwards, too! :-D