Thread: Trouble playing offline

Trouble playing offline

I was playing offline earlier, and the game kept shutting down and returning me to my tablet home page. I lost several levels I was going to win because of the constant shutting down, and lost out on 2 hours of unlimited lives from the flower growing challenge because of the problem. Not to mention any prizes I would have gotten for completing the challenge levels. I’m very frustrated and am wondering if anyone else has had the same problem. I don’t have a problem with any of my other games offline, just this one. I’m not a happy camper!

First, you should try the troubleshooting tips listed in my signature.
    Second, Dasha (Playrix staff) posted this earlier regarding a similar issue:
    Hey guys, if anyone else experiences crashes or freezes, please check your RAM first and try closing down all other apps. If the issue doesn't resolve, be sure to send a report to our Support team (links to instructions are in my signature).
    Provide as much information as you can:
    -type and model of your device
    -amount of RAM (you can either find it in your device settings or google it)
    -cleaning apps that you use (if any)
    -when you first noticed this issue (after an update, when an event started in the game, etc.)
    -anything else that would help our devs understand the issue and resolve it asap.
    These details will let our development team investigate the problem and find a solution faster.
    If none of that helps, you should contact support using the links in my signature. I hope it is resolved soon!

New Member Diane De Assis Villela's Avatar
    I really appreciate this post because I did experience crash earlier today when the regatta started
    Sincerely,
    D8615J