Thread: Notifications On Specific Items In Factories

Notifications On Specific Items In Factories

Let's say I need to make 3 items in a specific factory - but they can't be used prior the 3rd is ready.
    Examples:
    • I need 3 paper rolls to fill in plane crate order, 2 won't help me...
      In order to make a 'book', I need 2 'paper' > if I put a notification on the 2nd paper, I know when I'm ready to start making the book...

I want to mark an item to notify me when it's ready

Currently, if I want to make 3 of the same product, the indication from the town shows if there's 1 from the same product, so I need to view inside the factory to understand how many are ready.

If I get notification for the item I want - it will be easier - and a great reminder to play again (e.g. I can send a train / plane / etc.)

They have a fixed time of cooking, if you need to, you can calculate set the timer to remind you when they are finished.

If there’s something that I need to check on I typically rely on the game’s notifications but if it’s not something that comes with a notification OR if it’s time-sensitive then I set an alarm so I don’t miss it. My iPad’s alarm page looks like this on busier days (though I don’t always have an alarm waiting):

If I’m waiting on a few items to produce, I calculate when they will be done and set an alarm. It may be a little clunky, but I can’t imagine the developers adding additional notifications as there are already so many. (Perhaps they will anyway, though, I don’t know! )
    Last edited by Firenze; 11-02-2017 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Typo

lol, Firenze, I've heard of something like this, but not seen it yet - that's an impressive schedule!

That's some impressive efficiency.

That’s my boss

That was good choice

Haha! I knew I was showing my crazy a little. Honestly it doesn’t look like this anywhere near every day (this is from several days ago) but I just wanted to give an idea of my busiest type of day when I’m either occupied doing other stuff (so I only want to open Township when absolutely needed) and/or if I’m being extra-intense about my regatta tasks. :shrug:

But srsly y’all dont know the half of my nerd-crazy

Hi Firenze

I missed that screenshot of your reminders on your device. You seem to miss one LOL Don't you have one to collect the sea chest? I have a permanent timer for that one.