Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Mobile Platform Sync: Android & iOS (iPad)

  1. #1

    Mobile Platform Sync: Android & iOS (iPad)

    I would like to know if I can continue play with the same progress on two different platforms. Now I'm playing on an android device and I am about to buy an iPad. Will I be able to continue my progress on both devices?
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Hi!
    Yes, you can sync the progress between Android - iOS.
    You can find more details on how to transfer your progress to a new device HERE.

  3. #3
    Wow, instant and accurate reply! Thanks!

  4. #4

    Can’t Use Android Application After Update On iPad’s Application

    I’m playing the game on iPad and also on an android device. Today I updated the game on the iPad and when I try to play on my android phone,it prompts me to download a newer version of the game without having an update on the playstore.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillopoulos View Post
    I’m playing the game on iPad and also on an android device. Today I updated the game on the iPad and when I try to play on my android phone,it prompts me to download a newer version of the game without having an update on the playstore.
    Hi, you're getting this message, because the server has an updated version of the game stored, which is the one on your ipad. You will continue to get this message until you are able to update your android phone from the play store. Android will normally get the update tomorrow (Thursday) but they have done gradual releases before now, which meant some Android users were delayed a further day. The only thing you can do for now, is to continue playing solely on your ipad.
    Forever living in hope lol

    Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

    Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

  6. #6
    Phew! Thanks for the confirmation Pink! The same thing happened to me...iphone and android tablet...... ive got to put up with looking at a small screen until android catch up! I uninstalled township on my tablet so im hoping when the update comes out, i can reinstall and everything will be ok!
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 167

  7. #7
    Today I have an other problem: I updated the game to two android phones and on my iPad and I can't sync progress between them... Do you know what I can do? Tried uninstalling-reinstalling the application, log out and then login fb account, nothing helped

  8. #8
    Member Firenze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    San Diego, USA
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillopoulos View Post
    Today I have an other problem: I updated the game to two android phones and on my iPad and I can't sync progress between them... Do you know what I can do? Tried uninstalling-reinstalling the application, log out and then login fb account, nothing helped
    You may find the information you need in the Township Help Guide:
    - Can I have the same town on several devices?

    If it were me, I'd start from the beginning and try the following:
    1. Go to the device that is accessing your town. Click on your Friends list then Invite Friends. You'll see a six digit friend code. Take a screenshot (this will also have your level and T-Cash amount in the background). This screenshot will help you recover your town with Township Support if anything goes wrong while you troubleshoot.
    2. Make sure the device that is accessing your town is connected to your Facebook account. Visit a few friends' towns, etc, to be sure the internet is connected as well.
    3. Delete the app off of all devices.
    4. Check each device's operating system for software updates. <-- this could be the issue
    5. Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
    6. Reinstall Township on all devices. <-- this could be the issue (if they aren't all the latest version)
    7. Open the app on the device where it worked previously (in step 1).
    8. Re-connect the game to your Facebook account.
    9. A window telling you to download the saved game from the server should pop up.
    10. Select Yes and confirm. Your game progress should be transferred.
    11. If step 10 works, repeat steps 8-10 for your other devices, making sure to connect to the internet and Facebook each time.

    Remember you cannot play multiple devices at the same time... you must close one to use another. (For what it's worth, if I'm using multiple devices most of the time it works just fine, but after I lost progress once, I've tried to click to a (non-Ernie) friend's town before I close the app because that seems to prompt the game to connect/save).

    If the above doesn't work, you will need to Contact Township Support with details of everything you've tried so they can help you sync your town.

    Best of luck!
    Town: Firenze, iOS (KN74NX), Level 90
    Co-op Leader: Aphrodite's Piers (#PHY68K)

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Firenze View Post
    You may find the information you need in the Township Help Guide:
    - Can I have the same town on several devices?

    If it were me, I'd start from the beginning and try the following:
    1. Go to the device that is accessing your town. Click on your Friends list then Invite Friends. You'll see a six digit friend code. Take a screenshot (this will also have your level and T-Cash amount in the background). This screenshot will help you recover your town with Township Support if anything goes wrong while you troubleshoot.
    2. Make sure the device that is accessing your town is connected to your Facebook account. Visit a few friends' towns, etc, to be sure the internet is connected as well.
    3. Delete the app off of all devices.
    4. Check each device's operating system for software updates. <-- this could be the issue
    5. Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
    6. Reinstall Township on all devices. <-- this could be the issue (if they aren't all the latest version)
    7. Open the app on the device where it worked previously (in step 1).
    8. Re-connect the game to your Facebook account.
    9. A window telling you to download the saved game from the server should pop up.
    10. Select Yes and confirm. Your game progress should be transferred.
    11. If step 10 works, repeat steps 8-10 for your other devices, making sure to connect to the internet and Facebook each time.

    Remember you cannot play multiple devices at the same time... you must close one to use another. (For what it's worth, if I'm using multiple devices most of the time it works just fine, but after I lost progress once, I've tried to click to a (non-Ernie) friend's town before I close the app because that seems to prompt the game to connect/save).

    If the above doesn't work, you will need to Contact Township Support with details of everything you've tried so they can help you sync your town.

    Best of luck!
    Thanks for the help. Many of the solutions you suggested, was made by me but after a couple of hours it fixed itself, I don't know what happened. The clue is that everything is ok now

  10. #10
    Hi there. I have the game installed on my windows phone, I'm already on 60th level and I want to play the game on my new phone with android OS
    My game is registered on Facebook, and I need to know hos can I recover my se game into android.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •