Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Tips or Tricks for Getting Township Cash

i have never been offered any and i am level 60 i asked playtrix about it and they said they had nothing to do with it. go figure. would like to get some free t cash but oh well i just got to deal with it i guess!

I don't know how useful this is going to be. I've seen many questions on how to accumulate T-Cash through the game and not buying it. People also question the recommendation to always have Raja, the Market Guy, on retainer all the time. So I thought I'd record every change to my T-Cash stash over a 10 day period. I don't know how typical this is for anyone but it is typical of my recent history.

Summary: I gained a net of 54T over the 10 days including hiring Raja and buying the extra regatta task. I lost the ads several months ago so they didn't contribute to this. It was all earned by just playing the game. The subtotals for each type of event is below.

T-Cash Log.JPG

It is typical for me to net between 40 and 80 T-Cash per 10 day period. I only open the single "free" Gold Balloon each day and I never open any chests in the mine. I didn't do any mining as I am saving my tools for the upcoming regatta and also hoarding clovers for any HOL tasks to come. I don't speed up products or regatta task refreshes although I've "accidentally" done that.

Buying jewelry from Raja and then selling it to the Mafia Guy remains profitable but it does take a few thousand coins to buy the jewelry so you're trading coins for t-cash.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    I don't know how useful this is going to be. ...
    just to mention it once explicitly: I find your thoughts and conclusions always very helpful, Charlie, cos you explain them well. I can follow your thoughts, and decide what is fitting for me as well.

I also love and admire your spreadsheets - lately I even copied the one for the zoo shops and expansions, VERY helpful! (I can't go back and forth easily on the tablet between Wiki and game, so I prefer the printed paper at times; not to mention the thing is calculating for me! lol)
    Many thanks for letting us participate with such posts!

Thank you for your kind words, DD. And I do get a little obsessive with data I'm happy to share (or spread) the insanity .

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Thank you for your kind words, DD. And I do get a little obsessive with data I'm happy to share (or spread) the insanity .
    lol, really, is that so, didn't notice (obsessive, eh)... in any case, GOOD idea!

Very useful cdosr, very useful indeed.

It confirms my experience for windows phone township a year back, where I could hire Raja for 72 tcash every 10 days easily as well for a year, without any helicopter tcash missions.

You do need to use quite some of Raja's searches to buy jewelry, but provided you're an active player that leaves you so many surplus Raja searches to buy other useful stuff like ore, hot zoo items, or something for your crates in a pinch, it's still totally worth it.
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Android Township player, township name Vuurvlinderstad
    Coop: De Oranjetompoucen, tag #DEQ8WE

Hi. I cant remember where to go/ how I sell artifacts. Sounds silly but I'm stuck. Your help would be much appreciated please

Quote Originally Posted by Annette Eddy View Post
    Hi. I cant remember where to go/ how I sell artifacts. Sounds silly but I'm stuck. Your help would be much appreciated please
    It's not so much selling artefacts but collecting a set in your Museum, white building with columns. When you have a completed set a star appears above it to remind you to collect your tc
    https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20150901083637
    https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Museum

Unhappy Money

Quote Originally Posted by tridentx29 View Post
    Theres a sale of T cash about 1 dollar = 280. If I'd remember + the 3.5 dollars = 600 T cash..Be smart guys. I only spend my t cash by buying boxes in the factories. Coz I hate waiting to finish all my product in just two boxes.
    I do that to spend to much money so I set a certain amount then no more till next month.I think they charge too much for building and then you have to get all that building supplies and struggle with the barn cause you are trying to get a building or something in the zoo done. I don’t buy anything thing now just wait for it in the store are ask for it the factory or to high people can’t get that much coins and play to so I just play what I got and then go play elsewhere l loved this game but starting to be to much trouble