Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Tips or Tricks for Getting Township Cash

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Gotta agree with DD.

I'm in no way a big spender, pretty much only buy the decoration sales (which I feel like we haven't had one of in forever...?), maybe the odd tc-only sale if a real good deal pops up (like tc for 1.99).

I've always had the videos. Even when I had a little spree back last year and bought several offers in a short space of time, my videos have always stuck around (so far).

Video guy (as far as we can tell) is completely random on who he visits, how often, and how long for.
    I wonder if it’s to do with our device settings.. It’s hard to imaging it’s genuinely random. Somebody programmed something that’s dictating it, I bet. I’d dearly love to get videos more than once in a blue moon, sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I wonder if it’s to do with our device settings.. It’s hard to imaging it’s genuinely random. Somebody programmed something that’s dictating it, I bet. I’d dearly love to get videos more than once in a blue moon, sigh.
    I am quite sure that our purchases have an impact. As long as I bought T-cash every couple of months I never saw any videos. Then I did not bought anything because I did not need any and did not like the decoration offered. After a while I started seeing some videos. Then came a cute decoration I wanted so I made a purchase. The videos disappeared again. They came back after 5 months.

It's worth it to spend t-cash on getting more crates in your market too. Because once you buy an extra crate, it's always there. Later, when you are doing the regatta or various contests, it will be worth it to have them!

I use t-cash to speed stuff up, but only because I'm impatient. Really if I think about it, it's a very inefficient use of my t-cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Video guy (as far as we can tell) is completely random on who he visits, how often, and how long for.
    With FB and Google and other platforms having access to so much demographic information it's also possible ads are targeted to desirable viewers. Gender, age group, and location probably get taken into account. Those who get ads frequently may be desirable to advertisers. I repeatedly got an ad for Southern California Maserati dealers that I'm sure my teammates in the Philippines and Europe did not get. The ad server has determined I'm a good target for restaurants, television shows, shopping apps - a pretty wide variety - and large quantity. A teenage player in Serbia, a retired senior in rural Georgia, etc., may not be as attractive an ad target and may get fewer ads.

The only video ads I've ever been offered are the ones for Playrix' other games, mostly Homescapes. I watch it and the chap gives me either coins or 1 Tcash. This occurs extremely infrequently so I don't know how other players are making either stacks or coins or Tcash using this system, if I get offered a video to watch a couple of times a month and end up with 1 Tcash for each time I watch, I don't see myself gaining much but perhaps I'm being too avaricious.

Spending cc cash to get you going faster is nuts. Remember your cc has intrest on it so if you spend 20$ figure out how much you actualy are spending and how long it takes to pay it off

Quote Originally Posted by Veganville View Post
    With FB and Google and other platforms having access to so much demographic information it's also possible ads are targeted to desirable viewers. Gender, age group, and location probably get taken into account. Those who get ads frequently may be desirable to advertisers. I repeatedly got an ad for Southern California Maserati dealers that I'm sure my teammates in the Philippines and Europe did not get. The ad server has determined I'm a good target for restaurants, television shows, shopping apps - a pretty wide variety - and large quantity. A teenage player in Serbia, a retired senior in rural Georgia, etc., may not be as attractive an ad target and may get fewer ads.
    I believe you are right! When I first got to view the ads. It came sparingly, then I downloaded the app of a game and played for a few hours.... Afterward, I got more ads of app games...... I downloaded another app game and played a little bit..... more ads came..... they did came routinely but not too much, only one per hour, then stopped because I seldom filled those heli orders, so I filled one order and got one ads. Don’t know how they caught up with my shopaholic tendency? Now I get TV ads (kind of) from my own country (from fb profile?) and all kinds of app game!

Quote Originally Posted by amberscott View Post
    Is there anyone on this forum like me that can't afford to keep buying tcash???????? It seems like everyone keeps talking about how much they've spent on tcash!!! I love this game but on the verge of quitting due to lack of tcash ads. I haven't got a single one today and it's been over 4 months since i purchased tcash my one and only time. They force you to buy more and more. Not fair to myself and others that can't afford it. I play other games and get way more ads then this game ever since I bought tcash. DONT BUY TCASH IF YOU CANT AFFORD TO KEEP BUYING MORE. They need to make people aware of this
    I never spend a dime to buy t-cash since day one! I did not get ads in the early phase of this game (pre-30th level). I did not have enough coins to buy factories or buildings or houses. I tried very hard to fill Earnie’s request/crates, because he will give you 1 t-cash as gift the next day (sometimes but not always). I did not spend them, just hoard them and watch $$ grew...... like Scrooge! Only paid a little bit to upgrade my barn. Grew and harvested and sold crops, milk etc. I don’t even like to hire Raja! It is useless and waste t-cash for me to hire him (sorry I am kind of tight-fisted in this). I am extremely patient and competitive (setting up a goal and finish it). Early on, I found out xp is my enemy because if you level up you need more coins and t cash to build and extend. So better slow down my progress in this game and save coins and t cash.....don’t buy any decoration......that is, nothing unnessary..... NONE...... ignore all those complaints from the residents (you know they nag and nag and nag.....). Finally, I cross the tight bridge and everything goes smoothly..... Now my township level is 73.

Be patient and spend sparingly, you will be fine! Trust me! I’ve been there and still playing and loving it!

I like the way different folks have different ways of playing this game. I have never seen the purpose of hoarding Tcash. So Raja is my best friend. During Regattas, I pay to bring the plane back faster ( max 6 tcash). At lvl 58, I keep my Tcash b/n 150 and 200 and just enjoy the game.

I used to call Raja 奸商 (profiteer), he he he. . His price is like this: for example, one for $100 two for $220, 5 for $700 etc, because he/the dev. know you want 5 instead of just one or two of the needed item. Ha ha ha!