Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Tips or Tricks for Getting Township Cash

Thommmes and Firenze have resigned, sadly, and Amoria may not be far behind.

Oh, wow....I knew about Thommes...

There u go, Bess....perfect job for you

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Thommmes and Firenze have resigned, sadly, and Amoria may not be far behind.
    I hope someone will wake up soon and smell the coffee. To lose one moderator may be careless but to lose three is disastrous.

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Oh, wow....I knew about Thommes...

There u go, Bess....perfect job for you
    Oh yeah, I’d be a shoe-in! Only drawbacks I can see are my marked lack of any patience whatsoever, my distinctly below-par technical skills, and my unwillingness to be simultaneously complained about from below and ignored from above, lol. So... perhaps not.

As did I just a few minutes after it was posted. But being down to one lonely and overworked Mod action may take some time. Still, we get to continue with the perfectly justified ranting in the meantime, so it’s not all bad!
    The post is gone, so it might be a good idea to delete the quote in your post above.
    (I wouldn't even let their name up, so that curious folks can't find and contact them via the members list.)

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    The post is gone, so it might be a good idea to delete the quote in your post above.
    (I wouldn't even let their name up, so that curious folks can't find and contact them via the members list.)
    Done. Well spotted DD!

Done. Well spotted DD!
    Fine, thx. just the post vanished yet, btw, not the poster.
    Anyway, now it would be good, if Mishy edited her post, where she quoted you....

And that is why there is a rule nr 7 (link see above in my post)

Back to the Tcash.
    I never buy Tcash, and I spend it only for the dealer and the extra task of the regatta. Stop. No chest, no balloons, no quickening of buildings. When a CB becomes available I have all.the materials for it. If I don't, I wait. The same for everything else.
    There is a reason: if you buy money then you stop receiving the videos and in the latest months I receive a LOT of them : 5 for each hour meaning usually 2000+ coins and 2 or 3 Tcash. If you buy the Tcash this stops and then you must wait a month to have it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Calafuria Horde View Post
    There is a reason: if you buy money then you stop receiving the videos and in the latest months I receive a LOT of them : 5 for each hour meaning usually 2000+ coins and 2 or 3 Tcash. If you buy the Tcash this stops and then you must wait a month to have it back.
    sorry, this can't be said so generally, as it is not the case for everyone (f.e. myself, knock on wood). But for some, so one has to decide whether one wants to risk losing the videos, indeed. Also the duration varies, IF they vanish.

Gotta agree with DD.

I'm in no way a big spender, pretty much only buy the decoration sales (which I feel like we haven't had one of in forever...?), maybe the odd tc-only sale if a real good deal pops up (like tc for 1.99).

I've always had the videos. Even when I had a little spree back last year and bought several offers in a short space of time, my videos have always stuck around (so far).

Video guy (as far as we can tell) is completely random on who he visits, how often, and how long for.