Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips or Tricks for Getting Township Cash

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi NikoelC

Township is a very slow game. We get everything we need with time. I am afraid your are too impatient

Do you have the 3 trains? If not get them as they are the ones bringing the most needed items. Give them top priority
    Graylady, I am very new to this game - my first of this nature. I am an extremely patient person in reality, but most games are speed oriented as you surely know. I have 2 of the trains, but will have to wait for more coins to get the third. In the meantime, today is the first day I have read helpful info (this forum) about this game. Slow? I can do slow, no problem now that I know.

I also found out (this forum's info) why I have found myself in a pickle - 3 unfinished community builds - all demanding exorbitant amounts of tcash to finish. I can wait... the cows love to wander in the high grass anyways.

Off to find a hammock!
    Nikoel

Hi,

I am just like you, spend a lot of t-cash. At least 72 t-cash, just to have the fat guy at the market. Then to buy more boxes at the market. The market is one of the good things in this game, because together with the fat guy will help you finish planes and trains faster, and sometimes the buildings. But for the buildings the best things you can do, are the trains. Once you have all 3 of them, start whatever it needs to upgrade them up to level 22 when you get 50% less time to get new trains. In this way you will have the materials for finish buildings 50% sooner. I am at level 61, i have decided to buy land and built my city first, then i will have the rest of the factories i did not get so far, i stoped buying factories....i have the market instead, then i will finish the zoo. I understand you about see the buildings finish, anyway the city looks like a big construction field, and to me decoration the city is the most pleasent moment in this game.
    Milky way

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    Hi,

I am just like you, spend a lot of t-cash.
    Hi Andromeda,

A lot of cash? I spent $75 in 2 weeks.... then I put the breaks on. Now I am waiting for a ""SALE""
    Funny thing... I feel propelled to join Township Big Spenders Anonymous in a hurry. Ha!

Not in a rush? Slow game? With everything having clocks counting down the time, and planes and trains with time limits - how can anyone say this is a slow game? Heck, I had a plane take off when I went back to the barn for the last of the milkshakes!!! Oh well.... live and learn. I spend my time rearranging the town....... I've tried all sorts of combinations and arrangements. It keeps me from buying things. LOL

I will consult the fat fellow...
    In the meantime, I need an umbrella for my hammock.

Nikoel

Is there anyone on this forum like me that can't afford to keep buying tcash???????? It seems like everyone keeps talking about how much they've spent on tcash!!! I love this game but on the verge of quitting due to lack of tcash ads. I haven't got a single one today and it's been over 4 months since i purchased tcash my one and only time. They force you to buy more and more. Not fair to myself and others that can't afford it. I play other games and get way more ads then this game ever since I bought tcash. DONT BUY TCASH IF YOU CANT AFFORD TO KEEP BUYING MORE. They need to make people aware of this

Edited after post removed:

Get out of here, [now-deleted person] and stop encouraging people to break the rules and get banned.
    Last edited by Bessville; 01-16-2018 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Get out of here, ameipam, and stop encouraging people to break the rules and get banned.
    Quite so Bess. How can people post stuff like this and not get an automatic ban. We have enough problems without individuals blatantly advertising cheats on the forum (How he can think it's no scamming, no fraud is beyond me!

If post #25 is against forum rule nr 6, then read rule nr 7

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ewfull=1#post4

I've reported nr 25, JIC. (and I really wouldn't ask for anything automatic, seeing some other results of that kind of banning!)

I used The Report A Post button!! Round up the posse and lead him out of town!! Immediately. What a $%&#
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

As did I just a few minutes after it was posted. But being down to one lonely and overworked Mod action may take some time. Still, we get to continue with the perfectly justified ranting in the meantime, so it’s not all bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    As did I just a few minutes after it was posted. But being down to one lonely and overworked Mod action may take some time. Still, we get to continue with the perfectly justified ranting in the meantime, so it’s not all bad!
    One mod?? Did I miss something??
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim