Thread: The hammer and the firework

The hammer and the firework

It's not realy a bug, but it feels so:

- When I have to lay the carpet in a level and I use the hammer to fill the last field, it makes no carpet, but it should. Otherwise the hammer is useless in such levels.

- When I have two same fireworks at the same line and both of them explode, then the boxes, jelly and double chains should be hit two times, but they did not. So the second firework is useless. Please fix this as it is in Fishdom already. Please allow for all possibilities. E.g. a 3-piece combination and a flash. Also at the apples, that are to collect.

The flash (mirror ball) should be activated only by the player, not by an explosion of a bomb or a firework. It is to valueable.

Quote Originally Posted by Krandi View Post
    - When I have to lay the carpet in a level and I use the hammer to fill the last field, it makes no carpet, but it should. Otherwise the hammer is useless in such levels.
    I very much agree with this!! See this thread for more discussion on the Hammer Upgrade topic.

- When I have two same fireworks at the same line and both of them explode, then the boxes, jelly and double chains should be hit two times, but they did not. So the second firework is useless. Please fix this as it is in Fishdom already. Please allow for all possibilities. E.g. a 3-piece combination and a flash. Also at the apples, that are to collect.
    Also agree, or when they are in the same row, one could go horizontally, second one vertically - the same way they do when combining them.

The flash (mirror ball) should be activated only by the player, not by an explosion of a bomb or a firework. It is to valueable.
    That goes for all other power-ups in my opinion. I don't like it when i keep a bomb/ball strategically in one place, only to be activated by a different power-up, like a plane, when i don't want to use it yet.

Thanks for bringing the glitch with the hammer to my attention. It helped me pass level 166! Instead of making a match and then using a hammer to get the last piece, I used the hammer below the move I needed for the match, which brought a bomb down close enough to get the last carpet laid.