Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You filthy crooks!

You filthy crooks!

You filthy crooks!

You specifically create levels that you can only pass for money (booster)

For example, the level 106 is IMPOSSIBLE!

I specifically studied the history of your updates. Do you think you are fools and will not be able to find your story on the Internet? You are mistaken!

First, at the level of 19 moves for 80 meters. Now there are now 18 moves in 95 moves.

I played more than a hundred times at this level and spent two weeks!

Come on, do 5 more moves! UGLY! Do you think the game will be more interesting from this?

What is difficult to make balanced levels without fraud?

I read many complaints about your levels, including level 106. A lot of users are displeased with you.

Do you think you are so clever? Do not think that you can simply deceive people with impunity!

I have my own gaming community. I'll write a full article about your business.

There are many people who are basically honest. They absolutely do not like that you frankly fool them!

That's quite the rant.

Maxamilian, I am sorry that you are having problems with level 106. It did take me alot of tries but I did complete it without using booster. I have not spent any money in this game, and doing level 108.

Just be patient. It can be done without money. I am at level 452 and have only spent $20 and that was recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Calita61 View Post
    Just be patient.
    The game should be fun, and passing levels should depend on the level of the player, and not on the case.

106 level updated several times. Now he does not pass at all without boosters.

I do agree, some levels truly are made to extort money from the player. And I think it is pretty dishonest not to say how much it costs to play this game in a reasonable time. If they did, the number of active players would be zero. Made me stop spending any money at all on the game. I normally think it is fair to pay the work of the staff, but as for Gardenscapes & Homescapes I think they do not deserve anything. So the progress is very slow but at least from my side they have no advantage by treating their players the way they do. People are being lured in with a few fun levels which are really easy to play. Once they think you are hooked they start their: ‚Oh what a difficult level, how about buying this and this booster‘ business. It‘s just so obvious, but it looks like they find enough fools... even though everybody claims never to pay anything. Oh well...

I agree 100% this is one of those apps that are money hunger what happened to free

Angry

I fully support!

The Gardenscapes were much better and more fun.
    I delete this game. I do not want to suffer.
    Last edited by Kamlila; 11-11-2017 at 06:30 PM.

I actually would spend less on this game than others as passing a level seems completely random. On Gardenscapes, there is a pretty good chance you win if you use a booster. In Homescapes, you still get a crappy board or have 6 moves left and the stupid last donut just won't fall etc. So to me, spending money on boosters seems pointless.
    But 106 was passable for me

Quote Originally Posted by polishedt View Post
    I actually would spend less on this game than others as passing a level seems completely random. On Gardenscapes, there is a pretty good chance you win if you use a booster. In Homescapes, you still get a crappy board or have 6 moves left and the stupid last donut just won't fall etc. So to me, spending money on boosters seems pointless.
    But 106 was passable for me
    Homescapes are much more complicated than Gardenscapes.
    I think that the developers did it specifically to raise money. To play in a deliberately impassable game (without boosters) is not interesting.