Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bring Back Mystery Tasks for 25 Tokens

Bring Back Mystery Tasks for 25 Tokens

If, as it seems so far, the Mystery Tasks have mysteriously vanished, please could we have them back soon?

Are they coming back soon?

Couldn't we have them all the time?

They are my favourite. They are the MAIN reason I find the regatta fun at the moment.

I'm missing those missing Mystery Tasks.

Thanks.

They were not listed as part of the seasonal tasks for this season. Maybe they'll bring them back in the next/future seasons? I liked them too, so i hope they make a comeback soon.

Another vote to bring back the mystery tasks, please!
    They were great fun, and extremely popular with everybody in my co-op. I sincerely hope they will make a comeback soon!

Bring Back Task For 25 Tokens

With the new western themed regatta there doesn't appear to be any tasks that pay 25 tokens. Why not?

The 3 item tasks are only worth 17 tokens. A lot of work for only 3 more tokens than regular task.

I am disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    With the new western themed regatta there doesn't appear to be any tasks that pay 25 tokens. Why not?

The 3 item tasks are only worth 17 tokens. A lot of work for only 3 more tokens than regular task.

I am disappointed

Not the only one disappointed. 8 trains, 5 chili sauce and over 300 carrots .... 17 tokens ? That's not much of a bonus.

Another vote for Mystery Tasks ! I would like to see them as a permenent addition

And I picked one....143 tomatoes, 36 eggs, 4 HOL and after I got to looking at task...only 134 points!!! This is ridiculous!!

Only if they are worth 25 tokens

Statistics probably. If they see a significant share of players who both bought all the useful things with tokens and started this season with 500+ (or 600) tokens, they cut the 25 tokens tasks and made seasonal tasks harder (by both tweaking down the amount of ore tools and making combo tasks a bit too hard). They may tweak things back up for the next season if statistics show, that players struggle with gaining tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Only if they are worth 25 tokens
    That was implied (i hope! ) That's 98% of the reason why i want them back :P