Thread: Level 40 Help

Angry Level 40 Help

I have been stuck on Level 40 for 5 days. Can anyone help me please?

Is there anything specific that's giving you trouble?

For this one, I would say do everything possible to keep the lemonade off the lilypads, unless you need the lilypad to transport it to the arrow island. This means your first priority is going to be destroying the wooden boxes on the little island above the arrows, so you have somewhere to put the lemonade that's safe from the current. If you can, make matches with the lemonade higher up that will move it toward the center.

This level, like most, benefits from powerup generation, but use them wisely. Since the only place a lemonade can drop is in the center, using bombs on the edges of the level may be wasted moves.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy Ison Chernicky View Post
    I finally got it after reading your tip.

I finally got it after reading your tip.
    Happy to hear it! Onward and upward

Stuck

I am stuck in GS at lvl 70 and HS at lvl
    40 with zero power ups that do any good. HS it is a 2 screen lvl and all the power ups go to the 1st screen and my problem is screen 2. In GS I have to get 55 leaves and 40 flowers but the flower boxes take 3 hits to get 1 flower and even using power ups i’m Stuck! I won’t even try HS anymore. I’m about ready to give up on GS too. Suggestions since power ups aren’t the answer.

Angry Only "DAYS"?!?

I have been stuck on this Level for YEARS! {LITERALLY!} I used to have this game on my IPad. I got all the way up to Level 40, then got stuck because the STUPID river kept shifting the pieces. You can't plan moves with that! After months of being stuck there, I decided, "ENOUGH!!!" and uninstalled it. Recently, I saw this game on my "Suggested Games" on FaceBook, and decided to give it another try. I didn't mind starting all over. I was DEARLY hoping that the River Levels had been removed due to unpopularity. NOPE! I got up there, and saw River Levels were still there. UGH! Am I going to have to stop playing it FOREVER?!?

Quote Originally Posted by stevenscottoddballz View Post
    I have been stuck on this Level for YEARS! {LITERALLY!} I used to have this game on my IPad. I got all the way up to Level 40, then got stuck because the STUPID river kept shifting the pieces. You can't plan moves with that! After months of being stuck there, I decided, "ENOUGH!!!" and uninstalled it. Recently, I saw this game on my "Suggested Games" on FaceBook, and decided to give it another try. I didn't mind starting all over. I was DEARLY hoping that the River Levels had been removed due to unpopularity. NOPE! I got up there, and saw River Levels were still there. UGH! Am I going to have to stop playing it FOREVER?!?
    Not at all; you'll just have to get better at learning how the river currents work. This post here has a number of great tips for assisting you in all things Gardenscapes. You should however pay especially close attention to Important Tip #2 on Nataly's third post as it relates directly to your concern. Like all obstacles, it takes some getting used to, learning how to efficiently counter each one takes time, but rest assured they all play by a set rules. Good luck with the river and be thankful you never had to fight off those pesky moles!
    Last edited by Obtuse; 11-18-2017 at 05:01 AM.