Thread: Need help with level 110.

Need help with level 110.

I have been stuck on level 110 for five days and I have yet to come even close to beating it. I could use dome suggestions. Please help. Thanks so much.

To get some ideas : video level 110

You have to make a Ball and combine it with another booster. Creating a ball is the first thing to look for every time the board changes. Combining a bomb with a torpedo could clear a lot of tiles too.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I used the ball booster and combined it with another ball. Then I was able to make another ball and combined it with a rocket. The other donuts never dropped though and I was three donuts why. I'm so frustrated. Thanks for trying to help.

Hmmmm Not sure combining 2 balls is really helpful on that one. You need explosions to destroy the barriers. Bombs and torpedoes/rockets are more useful.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Stuck here too. I have combined balls with airplanes and the rocket/arrow things. Neither worked. Arrows always cleared the wrong direction for the donuts! Uggghhhh
    Last edited by Katobe; 10-30-2017 at 05:49 PM.