Thread: Suggestions. Animals

Suggestions. Animals

I have yet to complete the stable/ horse area, however I have some suggestions.

1. I'm not sure what happens to the owl that we keep disturbing but I would like it if we could build it a home, an owl box, as we keep scaring it off.

2. Building more bird boxes, maybe with some baby chicks.

3. Rescuing animals. Helping Martha or the national park by takeing in injured animals that can't/ aren't ready to go to the wild.

4. Chickens? Ducks? Fresh eggs?

5. Bees. A space for a bee hive, collecting honey while raising awareness for the bees that are disappearing. In that space their could be lots of bright flowers, in full bloom, perfect for the bees.

6. More space for the horse to run around. Maybe a new young character could be introduced, that loves horses. They could help out, mucking out the stalls, and grooming. Maybe horse riding.

7. Next spring, there could be baby animals? Baby birds, baby bunnies, baby squirrels. Baby everything
    7.5. Baby swans?!

8. It would be great if their was deer. Maybe an abandoned fawn could go share the stable with the horse?

I hope you take these ideas into consideration. Thanks for reading

I just saw a bunny in my garden

Awww, baby animals are cute indeed. ^^ I'll forward all of your ideas to our devs, let's see if they can turn some of them into life
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

I like the bees. Austin and honey bees seems like a fun time.

Quote Originally Posted by Obtuse View Post
    I like the bees. Austin and honey bees seems like a fun time.
    Somehow you sound dangerous...

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Somehow you sound dangerous...
    ...Honey Bee... is my middle name...

Ohhh also, Austin could start an old school jazz/swing band and call themselves 'Austin and The Honey Bees'! They'd be a sensation!

...Honey Bee... is my middle name...

Ohhh also, Austin could start an old school jazz/swing band and call themselves 'Austin and The Honey Bees'! They'd be a sensation!
    sure, "sweetie".
    Do you have any idea what such a music band development would cost us in stars?! sounds like almost a new game! <g>

I like the ring of "Baby everything" more, but it sounds rather like Township than Gardenscapes, I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    sure, "sweetie".
    Do you have any idea what such a music band development would cost us in stars?! sounds like almost a new game! <g>

I like the ring of "Baby everything" more, but it sounds rather like Township than Gardenscapes, I'm afraid.
    Ewwwww, I hadn't even considered the star cost. You're right, they'd have to start a new game called 'Swingscapes'. or 'Bandscapes' or 'Orchescapes'...

Austin and the Baby Everythings ^.^

Ewwwww, I hadn't even considered the star cost. You're right, they'd have to start a new game called 'Swingscapes'. or 'Bandscapes' or 'Orchescapes'...
    Orchescapes!

Austin and the Baby Everythings ^.^
    LOL! when you say it like that now...lol, not? back to singing bees then?

Oh yes - Orchescapes should come to life!! How much fun! Great idea.