Thread: Reached Endgame - No More Levels

Reached Endgame - No More Levels

I’m at level 1801 but i can’t play anymor beacuse the game say to me new level coming soon in the meantime lets unlock some old jewerly boxes, and this is not the first time, after 3-4daye i can play max 20 level, and after that the game ask me to wait for new level. can i ask what hapen?

Hi heliya, welcome to the forum.

You've reached the end of the game - the developers are still working on new levels, which are released every Thursday for mobile, 25 at a time.
    The chest levels are there to keep you busy in the meantime

Gardenscapes is only a year old, and people are playing faster than they can make it!

No New Levels

We have a new fireworks challenge but no knew lvs. How are we supposed to compete with no lvs to play? Plus we will go down a league as well. Stuck at 1751 can only do the treasure chest gettin keys. This is not fair or right.

I'm trying to understand why I hit the endgame limit at 1976 six weeks after heliya was on 1801. Doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnbldr99 View Post
    I'm trying to understand why I hit the endgame limit at 1976 six weeks after heliya was on 1801. Doesn't make sense.
    Hi! We add levels every week that's why you reached the endgame later.
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

Why not giving stars in the meantime?
    I have to solve 15 puzzles to gain 15 keys.
    What means that i miss 15 stars!