Thread: Merging Games - Homescapes & Gardenscapes

Merging Games - Homescapes & Gardenscapes

It would be cool to be able to watch the progress of Homescapes in Gardenscapes and vice versa. Not to be able to make any changes in the opposite game but in homescapes when you look into the yard it would be your gardenscapes yard progress.

That would be awesome if they could pull this off! Even just a few easter eggs would be neat.

but you are working in a different/separate garden and house (yours/your parents') - you can't look there...?

I second this! If there was a way to show the progress of Gardenscapes in Homescapes, that would be really awesome

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    but you are working in a different/separate garden and house (yours/your parents') - you can't look there...?
    True, but perhaps we can merge characters?

Merging characters seems a great idea. I understand why Austin would have new friends in Homescapes just to bring new characters into the game, but there could be some crossovers the same as with his parents. What has never made sense to me is that Austin and Robbie have been best friends forever in Gardenscapes, growing up in the same place, but there has been no mention of him in Homescapes. In fact, it's Katherine who has always been Austin's best friend there.

As DD says, the gardens belong to different houses, plus they are miles away from each other - Austin had to take a plane to get from Gardenscapes to Homescapes, after all!

That is so in point! Robbie should get there and Katherine should be move into GS, who better than she (she is a florist) would help Austin in the garden? And what with Jane?

Ha ha, yes, Katherine should go to Gardenscapes - I am sure that she is a better gardener than Austin! We've all talked about the Austin/Jane and Austin/Katherine set up in other threads. Can you imagine a tug of love over Austin? I bet both girls will just want to stay friends with him and not take any further steps . . . !

Friendship is always better than love drama! 😀