Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 1680

Exclamation Level 1680

This level seems virtually impossible....I need 40 yellow pears but it barely sends any down and I’m averaging only 25 each round. This is the first time that I can’t see any way to beat the level. Help!!

I am agree with you. This level seems virtually impossible. I have seen videos online, but in tjem only 30 yellow pears are needed instead of 40!!! Why this difference? Can someone answer this?

It's a design choice. Playrix periodically revisits levels to adjust them. I don't know why they've made changes to this particular level.

[EDIT: I must have been looking at the video for a different level]

Question - does your rainbow blast charge at the same rate as in the video?
    Last edited by Honor; 10-29-2017 at 11:52 PM.

The problem is that, as the companion says, in spite of acting quickly, only about 25-30 yellow pears appear every time ... although the rainbow is activated correctly and all existing pearls are destroyed, they do not appear more

How many moves do you have left between using the blast and running out of moves? It can take a few moves before more show up.

And just to be clear: is this the level we're talking about? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEAFIfmASTw
    Last edited by Honor; 10-29-2017 at 11:53 PM.

Yes, this is exactly the level I mean. I’ll keep trying but I’m starting to lose interest, as it seems like it’s unbeatable! There’s definitely either way too minimal time to find 40 pears, or there is a ridiculously small amount of pears being provided.
    Last edited by KiwiRN; 10-30-2017 at 06:44 AM.

I have used over 100 lives and all my power ups and coins to buy extra time to have everything except yellow show up. I have gotten 30 several times but I have never even had 40 pears appear on screen to be able to collect them.

I'd say, it's a bug. You should report this via ingame.

Sorry to hear this, Sara, that's painful.

FYI: I've given the Gardenscapes admin a heads up on this thread.

Thanks Honor. I finally passed it. Total fluke I think! I still think that level needs to be looked at by the developers....even if it is to label it as a “hard level”.