Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How Many Levels to Unlock Rooms?

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    So, they won't compensate us stars because they might increase star requirements later? Yeah, right. They are never going to raise the requirements. They just don't want to mess with having to code it.
    I agree with this, this is horrible it’s taken me forever as well and we should get our stars back that we wasted

I'm only on level 346 and now I'm pissed to think I still have over 150 more levels to go in this dumbass orangery!! I want to go back in the house but I feel like every time I do a task in the garden that chic says we need more flowers! Then she plants them where things already are yet I got 2 wide open grass spots that Austin hasn't even talked about yet!! Like come on playrix, seriously ur going way to far. To be honest if my phone was newer and i could download matchington mansion on my phone I would!! At least that one actually takes place inside the house

I'm currently stuck at level 711 and I'm at 13% of day 4 and i'm not looking forward to spend another 300 levels in the living room.

Im upset this is suppose to be Homescapes not gardenscapes, this orangery is getting to me more and more flowers it looks messy. I want to go in the HOUSE not the GARDEN grrrrrrr 😡😡

I agree. I thought the outdoors took far too long to complete, and that the orangery was messy with so much junk in it. It was at that point that I started banking stars. I played until I had 100+, then began decorating again. I was even more disgusted when I had to go BACK OUTSIDE to trim some dumb tree. Also, actions are requirinh too many 😡😡😡😡

Quote Originally Posted by JenAnJen View Post
    I agree. I thought the outdoors took far too long to complete, and that the orangery was messy with so much junk in it. It was at that point that I started banking stars. I played until I had 100+, then began decorating again. I was even more disgusted when I had to go BACK OUTSIDE to trim some dumb tree. Also, actions are requirinh too many
    I thought the orangery could have been better organized, too. It seemed very busy by the time I was done.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    City Building Project: Computer Store
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015

I am in the kitchen on level 110. What room is after the kitchen?

Quote Originally Posted by Shink View Post
    I am in the kitchen on level 110. What room is after the kitchen?
    When you're done with the kitchen, you'll be spending the next few hundreds levels outside, restoring the garden, greenhouse, yard..

On to the garden

I’m on level 231 and moving on to the garden. The kitchen was a little drawn out and I hear the garden is as well...hope I’m not here for 200 levels

I myself am in the Greenhouse at Level 343 on Day 3 with 58% done.

I myself don't understand why people are complaining about doing outside work in game. Fixing up the outside is just as important as the inside.

What would you rather have: A extravagant house with crummy outside or have everything be extravagant. Besides, GardenScapes has a much bigger outside than HomeScapes does.