Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47

Thread: How Many Levels to Unlock Rooms?

  1. #21
    So I am not the only one who feels this way! I love this game but it is so frustrating and hard! I am on the living room trying to install carpet at level 603. I am going to try and wait it out like everyone is saying maybe it will help. But I feel I can’t win a level without a boost or spending on some kind of coin on levels.

  2. #22
    I just unlocked the garage at level 1006, the last one released. Why other users unlocked it before?? How can this be possible?

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Giarico View Post
    I just unlocked the garage at level 1006, the last one released. Why other users unlocked it before?? How can this be possible?
    It's possible because after people like you and I have already done the levels and rooms, Playrix is lowering the cost of tasks for others. Since their tasks cost 3 or 4 stars and ours cost 4 or 5, they can get to new rooms at a lower level than we can. Playrix should be reimbursing players like us stars whenever they lower star requirements later. But they're not. For us, that's just lost stars and lost progress compared to others. Since Playrix keeps doing this, we'll eventually be far behind other players in the rooms and yard because they can renovate everything for much cheaper than we can. We're basically being punished for being ahead of other players in levels.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    It's possible because after people like you and I have already done the levels and rooms, Playrix is lowering the cost of tasks for others. Since their tasks cost 3 or 4 stars and ours cost 4 or 5, they can get to new rooms at a lower level than we can. Playrix should be reimbursing players like us stars whenever they lower star requirements later. But they're not. For us, that's just lost stars and lost progress compared to others. Since Playrix keeps doing this, we'll eventually be far behind other players in the rooms and yard because they can renovate everything for much cheaper than we can. We're basically being punished for being ahead of other players in levels.
    This is totally unacceptable! We should get a reward, not a penality. Did you write to playrix support? I want to have my stolen stars back.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    It's possible because after people like you and I have already done the levels and rooms, Playrix is lowering the cost of tasks for others. Since their tasks cost 3 or 4 stars and ours cost 4 or 5, they can get to new rooms at a lower level than we can. Playrix should be reimbursing players like us stars whenever they lower star requirements later. But they're not. For us, that's just lost stars and lost progress compared to others. Since Playrix keeps doing this, we'll eventually be far behind other players in the rooms and yard because they can renovate everything for much cheaper than we can. We're basically being punished for being ahead of other players in levels.
    I’m at the same place you are, waiting for new levels each week and completing them by the weekend. But I opened the garage at around level 930. I think it has more to do with when you started playing the game. I think people who start playing as more and more rooms become available have more time to complete rooms before needing to wait for an update. So the game can require fewer stars for tasks from them because they can keep playing for much longer than say someone who started playing when the game was originally released. I think it’s to ensure older players keep playing the game while they work on adding rooms. I think it just feels punitive because you’re such a good player and breeze through the levels rather quickly.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Giarico View Post
    This is totally unacceptable! We should get a reward, not a penality. Did you write to playrix support? I want to have my stolen stars back.
    No, I haven't contacted Playrix about it. I don't think it will do any good. They could have reimbursed us when they started lowering the star costs, but they haven't. It's a bizarre situation that we can be on the very last level of the game available, but other players are much farther through the house than we are. There are probably players that are already done with the garage and maybe even several other rooms by now. I just don't know, but I do know that a lot of players on a far lower level have seen much more of the game than I have.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by as3487 View Post
    I’m at the same place you are, waiting for new levels each week and completing them by the weekend. But I opened the garage at around level 930. I think it has more to do with when you started playing the game. I think people who start playing as more and more rooms become available have more time to complete rooms before needing to wait for an update. So the game can require fewer stars for tasks from them because they can keep playing for much longer than say someone who started playing when the game was originally released. I think it’s to ensure older players keep playing the game while they work on adding rooms. I think it just feels punitive because you’re such a good player and breeze through the levels rather quickly.
    I'm not quite sure what you're saying here, but the only real way other players can begin rooms at a much lower level than I have is because the star costs for tasks have been reduced. If the star costs have remained the same for everyone, they would all be starting rooms at the same level I did regardless of how long they or I have played.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

  8. #28
    Here is the reply from Playrix:

    Hello,

    This could happen due to the recent changes in task requirements. Your games could download new requirements at different times which could cause such a difference. Unfortunately, we do not compensate for the difference in the stars amount because the requirements may also be increased in one of the updates. If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact me again.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Giarico View Post
    Here is the reply from Playrix:

    Hello,

    This could happen due to the recent changes in task requirements. Your games could download new requirements at different times which could cause such a difference. Unfortunately, we do not compensate for the difference in the stars amount because the requirements may also be increased in one of the updates. If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact me again.
    So, they won't compensate us stars because they might increase star requirements later? Yeah, right. They are never going to raise the requirements. They just don't want to mess with having to code it.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

  10. #30
    For those following this discussion at lower levels, I just start the first day in the living room at level 506. Completed the garden with level 504.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

    Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •