Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Levels to Unlock Rooms?

How Many Levels to Unlock Rooms?

How many levels do you have to complete your unlock a new room? I'm on Level 70 currently

Sorry LeeLee but I did not take note at what level each room is opened. From memory/approximation, I would say we stay in the Hall until level 90 or about. We then move to the kitchen.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

The hall is completed at level 78. I just completed it. Level 79 starts the kitchen

Thank you very much Akila
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

At level 88, I'm about three or four tasks into the kitchen. haha...anyone else get fooled into anticipating going upstairs with the ribbon cutting on the staircase?

Max Level Reached

I’m at level 600 and I have to wait for them to create more levels (15 at a time). I just finished the garden and now moving into whatever room that is up the stairs in the hall.

I've just reached level 601, too, and have already started the living room, which is the room right at the top of the stairs. I started it about 4 levels ago. The order in which I've remodeled the house is this: Austin's bedroom, main hallway, kitchen, garden/orangery, and now the living room. With the exception of Austin's room, I think each area had a total of 6 in-game days to completion. We'll see how long it takes to remodel the living room now.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 113
    City Building Project: Animal Hospital
    Zoo Level: 37
    New Attraction: Visit the Tapirs in our Water World exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty #SPRUXS (We are recruiting)
    Playrix Forum Member Since: Dec 2015 & 1,500+ posts

I think the game is different now? I started the living room at 499, and I'm on 537 and 3/4 of the way through day 2. Anyone know what room is after the living room?

I believe the next "room" is the garage.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 113
    City Building Project: Animal Hospital
    Zoo Level: 37
    New Attraction: Visit the Tapirs in our Water World exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty #SPRUXS (We are recruiting)
    Playrix Forum Member Since: Dec 2015 & 1,500+ posts

Thanks! I was hoping it would be the front yard (since it's a dump) or the room to the right of the living room with the balcony. Also, I read elsewhere on Facebook that it's better to wait and collect stars than push ahead. Apparently when new rooms are opened, current room tasks are less stars (which explains why you got into the living room at 600, and I got in at 499). I'll be collecting stars and not fulfilling anything for as long as I can.