Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Levels to Unlock Rooms?

In my opinion, if they move the goalposts after I finish a room, they should compensate me with extra stars to make up for the ones I overspent. I feel like I constantly have to spend more stars on my tasks than other players.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    City Building Project: Computer Store
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015

The garage unlocks at 956

Screenshot_20180225-013810.jpg

I unlocked the Garage before that, maybe around level 930.

Maybe just wait it out? That's what I'm going to do. 75 levels into the living room and I'm only halfway through day 2. Everything has become excessive. 4 stars to install a helmet display, and 3 stars to hang a propeller? That's ridiculous. Not to mention the multiple steps (and stars!) to just take care of those stupid portraits.

Quote Originally Posted by Juanvho View Post
    The garage unlocks at 956

Screenshot_20180225-013810.jpg
    Thank you for the screenshot! Unfortunately I have a ways to go to get there..

You are probably right, didn't realize I've got 17 unspent stars when i did the screenshot.

I just finished all the levels (980) and I'm still not done with the Living Room.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    I just finished all the levels (980) and I'm still not done with the Living Room.
    Seriously? I’m in the same position as you, I’ve completed all available levels but I’m on Day 2 of the Garage. How many stars are they requiring from you to complete tasks?!

It may not be much consolation, but I noticed a significant decrease in stars required to complete tasks when I moved to the Garage. I think I completed Day 1 in about 40 levels.

Nearly every task I do takes 4 or 5 stars. I hope you're right about the garage. I feel like I'm the only person playing this game that is so far behind everyone else. I'm only 73% done with the Living Room. I have no idea what level I will actually get to see the garage.

Once I figured this out, i stopped completing tasks. I have 31 stars racked up since I posted last. I'll probably start doing things at 250 stars. I think at that point I'll be at least a room or two behind and it won't cost as much.