Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unfairly Banned

Hi I'm Stephanie's Mom...and I thank you Steph for trying to help me.
    it's to bad no one is form Playrix is listening....I just don't know what to do. I have check my credit card accounts and all it shows is the purchases I made through the game...I have sent them screen shots of all my purchases for the year. How can someone prove they didn't buy something the game says they did. What does showing them receipts prove that you spent your own money on the game so I guess your not a cheater? They also tell you, you can't get into you game anymore BUT you can start a new game.What is that???? You can start a new game and cheat some more.That doesn't make any sense. I not starting a new game. I won't put any more money into a company that treats its it's honest customers the way they do. It has happen to so many people and it's so unfair. I was at level 67 with $200 dollars in t cash and my zoo at level 10. If i was cheating wouldn't I be done everything? I didn't even get to finish the Halloween event, I was on the last day when this happened and was working on finishing. If I was cheating I would have been done. Thanks for listening

Hi Debby

Sorry you were caught by a false positive from the automatic cheater detector. Sadly the war against cheaters hurts honest players along the way. As you already send a report from within your game and provide screenshots of your purchases, you have done the necessary steps to have the situation cleared. I know they are slow in doing so.

For now you could send a private message to our admin NATASHA. Ask her to check your request for you. Again you will have to be patient as we never know when she will come by.
    Last edited by Graylady; 11-04-2017 at 12:26 AM. Reason: typo

Thank you Graylady. I know you have been on the forum for a while and i thank you for your replay. i have really enjoy your postings over the last few years...and think yo are the best. I will try your contacting Natasha. Debby