Thread: Display Regatta Statistics In Spectator Mode

Display Regatta Statistics In Spectator Mode

Display regata statistics for non participating team leader. I had to opt out of the regata this week due to internet issues. As team leader it is my responsibility to kick out non compliance for team regata rules. I can not see statistics on task completed in spectator mode. I like being proactive instead of being reactive. I get messages about members not following rules and taking the wrong task so when I make a post it isn't first hand knowledge but trust from team mates and in some cases it is several hours after the fact.

I'm pretty sure this has been suggested before, and I will continue to +1 because it's important.

It would be useful for everyone to be able to see the board while not racing, just not interact with it. Helpful to new members who want to watch and learn before racing, as well as for admin crew to monitor goings on.

You could give a team mate the status of co-leader for the week. They would have ability go do those items for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    It would be useful for everyone to be able to see the board while not racing, just not interact with it. Helpful to new members who want to watch and learn before racing, as well as for admin crew to monitor goings on.
    Agree with this and would hope they only overlooked it when they started, so it can be changed.

(THAT would be a change that makes sense!)

Helpful to new members who want to watch and learn before racing, as well as for admin crew to monitor goings on.

Yes, this is definitely something that would be really helpful.