Thread: Level 848

Level 848

IMG_8630.jpg

Testing complete! I've figured out how to upload from mobile, and now we have a screenshot of this level in case anyone needs help with it! (I might need help, but I want to give it a few more tries before I admit it )
    Last edited by Honor; 10-27-2017 at 05:09 AM.

Hi Honor,

the example you are showing seems not to be a good one (no possibility to make a powerup and otherwise too less combinations which destroy ice) - drop the reset button.

I'd focus on making as many powerups as you can. Let explode some together to load the rainbowblaster faster. The flowermaking will follow automatically, I think. Then reserve the rainbowblasters (at least two are needed) - either one for the blue pieces and one for the flowers or both side by side to clear the whole field with one move.

That's great advice, thank you. I did end up resetting this one, and I did eventually beat it. I think the hardest part was that the ice sometimes made it hard to see when I had a powerup move available. I had to learn to look very carefully!

Quote Originally Posted by kali1 View Post
    Hi Honor,

the example you are showing seems not to be a good one (no possibility to make a powerup and otherwise too less combinations which destroy ice) - drop the reset button.

I'd focus on making as many powerups as you can. Let explode some together to load the rainbowblaster faster. The flowermaking will follow automatically, I think. Then reserve the rainbowblasters (at least two are needed) - either one for the blue pieces and one for the flowers or both side by side to clear the whole field with one move.