Thread: Jewelry Store More Interactive

Jewelry Store More Interactive

I spent a lot of coins building the Jewelry Store and I residents have not placed one order for Jewelry I have not sold a thing. The Jewelry Store should be more interactive.

Hi Lisa

You could report this from within the game. Ask the devs to look into your game and see what is wrong. Tell them how long you have had the store. I get orders for jewelry every day.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Lisa

You could report this from within the game. Ask the devs to look into your game and see what is wrong. Tell them how long you have had the store. I get orders for jewelry every day.
    Indeed. I have started getting orders even though I haven't built the jewellery store.

Do you have to have the jewellery store .

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie37 View Post
    Do you have to have the jewellery store .
    I do not think so. Over time many players reported getting orders for jewels even if they did not build the Jewelry Store. Unless the devs made some changes in the game, it should still be that way.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

You don't need to have a jewelry store, but you need to gain couple more levels after the level at which the jewelry store is unlocked. The game gives you a bit of time to actually build the store.
    Co-op: Culture
    #CUNEWW

Town: Just Read The Instructions
    level 71, zoo 19