Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Event: Unique Rewards

Halloween Event: Unique Rewards

Has anybody finished the Halloween event yet and received the "unique reward"? I don't think I will complete enough levels in time to make it, but am curious what the reward is...

Thats a joke. 500 coins and couple bombs+ plus 'unique' halloween decoration item . Thats it.

Ah, thank you!
    What does the garden look like in it's full Halloween glory, I wonder. Is there a dedicated Halloween area? If so, if someone feels like posting a screenshot, that would be very much appreciated!

Hi I think the unique Halloween decoration is a gargoyle?!? If u look at the Halloween catalog I think the gargoyle will be like the one in the picture. I was able to tap on each Halloween decoration (even if I didn't hav enuf coins) and the picture shifts to where the decorations will go. Most seem to be on the house or the area just to the left with the small fountain. I don't know how the game will work it but I imagine to see everything in full glory it would hav to be at night in the garden?!?

I am just one item away from finishing, so I don't know for certain what the special reward is yet ... BUT it seems pretty clear that it will be three gargoyle statues in addition to the usual bombs and coins we get when we complete an event. I wonder where the gargoyles get placed ... hmmm.

What I can tell you that the decorations are confined to the mailbox in front of the house, decorations on the two entrances and the bay window on the house itself and the fountain, benches, pavers and plantings in the first garden. By far, the best decoration is the one that looks like the spooky tree because it's actually FOUR trees and full decorations in all of that garden's perimeter beds. VERY cool indeed!!
    Last edited by TNapier; 10-27-2017 at 06:28 AM.

Oh, wow, TNapier and dandelion, thanks for all that info! I had enough coins saved up to get the trees, they are indeed very cool!
    I checked out all the other deco as well thanks to dandelion's tip - good stuff. Pity we can't keep it permanentely

Quote Originally Posted by Liztropolis View Post
    Oh, wow, TNapier and dandelion, thanks for all that info! I had enough coins saved up to get the trees, they are indeed very cool!
    I checked out all the other deco as well thanks to dandelion's tip - good stuff. Pity we can't keep it permanentely
    I didn't see anywhere that we can't keep it permanently -- I just thought the decorations were only available for a limited time. Did you read something somewhere that said we would all lose the decorations once Halloween was over? That would be a real bummer!

Всём привет. Мне осталось собрать только украшения для дома. Площадку с фонтаном собрала полностью. Но не уверена, что успею пройти почти 25 уровней за 4 дня. Знала бы как, выложила бы скриншот. Пытаюсь вставить его и ничего не получается
    Last edited by Федорова Светлана; 10-27-2017 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TNapier View Post
    I didn't see anywhere that we can't keep it permanently -- I just thought the decorations were only available for a limited time. Did you read something somewhere that said we would all lose the decorations once Halloween was over? That would be a real bummer!
    Oh, no, sorry, I didn't read anything of the kind. I just jumped to the wrong conclusion when I saw the time limit. Great we can keep it - I like the Halloween look!

Quote Originally Posted by Федорова Светлана View Post
    Всём привет. Мне осталось собрать только украшения для дома. Площадку с фонтаном собрала полностью. Но не уверена, что успею пройти почти 25 уровней за 4 дня. Знала бы как, выложила бы скриншот. Пытаюсь вставить его и ничего не получается
    Thanks for trying to post a screenshot!

I just finished the event and got the special prize ... three animated gargoyles that sit on the roof above the house's main door. VERY cool! Also, if you haven't already noticed this, if you tap on the lanterns on either side of the decorations on the front and side doors, they light up -- and so do the spooky trees!