Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uploading A Profile Picture

Cheers again Bess. 🐈

Whew! Finally got a chance to read through one full section; there is a wile lot of stuff to read here! And after a really long day finally get back to work on my town a bit. I seem to get flooded with so many orders for the same thing at the same time. (Yesterday everyone wanted Taytos, today it was syrup). Including one of my trains and the aeroplane, I must have made two dozen syrups!
    Nevertheless I am enjoying the game so far. With this game I'm just going to go at my own pace and do it how I want. In that vein, I wish I had read here first that we aren't obligated to buy every community building that comes along. Sure they add to your population cap but then they don't do anything but just sit there and (in some cases) look ugly! If I had known I would never have bought the toy store or that silly looking rocket ride. And now I'm stuck with them as we can't store or sell them. I am having to clear space at the back to stick them as far back as possible. I like to make my town look as neat and realistic as possible. Okay good night all. ☘
    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-22-2018 at 01:19 AM. Reason: removed discussion of other game

As you level up, you find ways to include various not-so-nice buildings, and turn them from an eyesore into something that actually works with your town.

I remember feeling the same at the lower levels, but as you get more buildings/decorations, you start to find all the stuff that goes together to create various areas, like a boardwalk, beach, park, town center, and so on.

B40FFA1F-E764-4922-905A-D8A3ED4F06F1.jpg
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

Right well maybe I'll be able to put together a sort of amusement park in one area and use those kinds of things there, I can see them working like that. It sounds like fun to put together areas like that though it would def be a while before I ever get enough space! Right now I struggle to get enough tools for each expansion and everything is pretty crowded at the minute, at least where the factories and farming buildings are. But I've visited a couple towns that look a lot more cramped together than mine so guess there's hope for that lol. Would it be possible to see your town? Or are you on a different platform? Only it sounds like I could get some good inspiration from it! 💖

You can certainly visit my town if you are on ios/android/kindle (I'm sorry, I forgot what platform you said you're on...)

My co-op tag is #FRERU5. You'll find me there.

There are many other beautiful towns out there, though, much better than mine (never have the space to do what I want, lol).

Have a look in the design discussions sub-forum. There's no shortage of inspiration there.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

I visited your town and I was impressed with how it looks. I see you do have an amusement park and a really big one at that. I like your city centre and the park, even a wee dinosaur in there! Not Jurassic Park is it hehe? You sure have a slew of houses. Guess you've been playing for years. I'll be sure to check out that sub forum also. Have a good weekend.

I just changed my profile pic on fb for the season but my game is still showing the old pic and I can't change it to the new one.