Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Unofficial Regatta FAQ

Don't know where best to post this, but I've been playing over two years and have to say that the Regatta feature is the best update yet. Our "Givers only Coop" is having a great time and are looking to move on to the next level next week.

I agree with you Dan. After 2.5 years, I am having a lot of fun with my coop and the regatas. The whole concept brought fresh air to the game.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I've really had a great time with the Regattas, too. It's generated a lot of cooperation, conversation, and excitement among members of my co-op. I've already finished all 8 of my weekly tasks, though. lol So, I'm looking forward to next week and playing some more with it.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I agree with you Dan. After 2.5 years, I am having a lot of fun with my coop and the regatas. The whole concept brought fresh air to the game.
    Graylady it's great to hear you are having 'fun' in the game! You deserve it after so many years of helping. Sit back and enjoy playing. New experience for you lol! Dan - glad you made this post. We're enjoying the Regatta too!
    Last edited by Sandy; 07-23-2016 at 04:33 AM.
    Sandy aka truck taz
    Level 184
    Co-op: Merry Musketeers
    At max of in-game friends but pending works well ;-)

Absolutely brilliant work Brendon! Your post is extremely comprehensive yet well written and easy to understand. Thank you for putting in the time and effort to produce this, you're a real asset to the Township Community. I'll certainly be sharing this post with my little Co-op!
    Last edited by Incognia; 07-23-2016 at 07:05 AM.
    Paul
    Town: Wonderland (F2FU7Y)
    Co-op: Incognia
    Level: 97+
    Platform: iOS

Anyone know.what happens if someone chooses a task and doesn't complete it? Does thrower our score same as if they were to dump the task?
    Thank you!

I suggest you add these tips from my experience to the FAQ:

Tip to add to collect animal items, harvest field items, and produce factory items: Items in your barn do not count toward the total. Items that are ready to be collected before you start the task, but that you collect into the barn AFTER you have started the task, DO count. Items that you receive from other players and/or Raj or market do NOT count.

Tip to add to send planes and send trains: you can flag boxes for help and they will still count towards the task.

Tip to add to HOL: tell your coop members so they can ask for help for their trains and planes to help you earn clovers.

Tip to add to start a task and dump it: this also applies if you simply fail to finish the task in time

This is REALLY helpful. Thanks.
    But I have a question: So this means I can't compete in another task till everyone in my co op is done with all their tasks?

You can complete your tasks, one after another, separate from other co op racers. Be sure to check the description of the task to determine if there is a time limit. If you do not complete a task in the allotted time, it's considered a failed task.
    Township name: Bluewater Bay
    Township Level: 90
    Co-op: Beyond the Sea
    Zoo level 18
    iPad

BrendonL, this is an amazing resource! Thanks so much.

Can you or anybody else answer this? What happens if two co-op members unknowingly choose the same task?
    Mitchell Allen