Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Unofficial Regatta FAQ

Seria interessante se pudéssemos fazer mais de uma tarefa. Pq tem vez que podíamos adiantar outra tarefa enquanto uma fica presa com o tempo que leva pra ficar pronto.

A co- leader kicked me out today for personal reasons. I finished all my 16 tasks with 2160 points. The co-op will keep my points but I lost my rewards? Is that right? I paid money to finish fast with a good score and a jealous co-leaders can cheat me out of my rewards. That is not OK. What can I do?

Brendon, the Official Regatta FAQ link no longer works...

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
    Brendon, the Official Regatta FAQ link no longer works...
    I guess Playrix ended their service with Zendesk and switched over to Helpshift, so the previous website and their links were erased. Thanks for pointing that out. Everything should be working now

Hi everyone! Sometimes regatta task is lost due when a member drops his/her own task in progress. Then the task becomes grey and there is a symbol of a basket near to it. What does cross "X" symbol means?1.jpg
    Last edited by Sphynx; 03-10-2017 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sphynx View Post
    What does cross "X" symbol means?
    Well, if the Green Checkmark mean "Completed", I would assume the X means "Incomplete" or "Failed" or "Cancelled" or "Dumped" or "Timed Out" or ....

Friends, please explain!
    Penalty points are awarded in the gold league for abandoned jobs by players or removed from the wall of tasks?

Only those removed from the wall of tasks in the Golden League are counted when determining the penalty points.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Only those removed from the wall of tasks in the Golden League are counted when determining the penalty points.
    Thank you!

How can I add Township onto my IPAD